Physics + 2u Maths Tutoring!!! (1 Viewer)

garry007

HSC
N/A
how bout none of ure bloody business...this forum aint ure property and uve got no right to enforce actions

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Garry's ability to tutor is, I feel, linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people with perfectly valid criticism.

garry007

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Garry's ability to tutor is, I feel, linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people with perfectly valid criticism.
now is that a compliment or an insult b4 i make another one of my perfectly valid criticisms?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The people criticising you have perfectly valid criticisms, not you.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
garry007 said:
now is that a compliment or an insult b4 i make another one of my perfectly valid criticisms?
haha....
just don't start tutoring English :p

garry007

HSC
N/A
"linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people with perfectly valid criticism."

Your grammar is incorrect there because that sentence is quite ambigious and can be interpreted in 2 ways. I can in fact be "flaming people" with "my perfectly valid criticism"...if you possessed better english skills you would in fact have said "quickness to flame people who have/who possess perfectly valid criticisms."

garry007

HSC
N/A
Estel said:
haha....
just don't start tutoring English :p
and what are u laughin about dipshit? this is all still none of your business so get lost

Kelvy

HSC
garry007 said:
"linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people with perfectly valid criticism."

Your grammar is incorrect there because that sentence is quite ambigious and can be interpreted in 2 ways. I can in fact be "flaming people" with "my perfectly valid criticism"...if you possessed better english skills you would in fact have said "quickness to flame people who have/who possess perfectly valid criticisms."
Sigh....If you want to get all technical and HSC wanker style - there was no "my" in the quote so your so called interpretation is quite wrong. Besides, you're criticism isn't valid anyway...as demonstrated by the above post.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Pedantic Mr Sidhu, the "2" interpretations (should've used "two") that WAF offered were similar in impact anyway:

"Garry's ability to tutor is, I feel, linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people (who have perfectly valid criticisms.)"
i.e. your tutoring sucks.

"Garry's ability to tutor is, I feel, linked to his angry personality and quickness to flame people (with perfectly valid criticism)."
Then that would be irony (quite obvious given the negative connotations of "angry personality" and the link drawn to your tutoring ability) and then WAF would be mocking your stupid arguments.

If WAF hadn't elaborated, you would've been able to pick your choice.
Compliment indeed.

I don't like bagging out other people's businesses, but you're far too big for your shoes.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hey garry.. outta interest how many hours tutoring do u do a work?

im thinking of getting back into tutoring

garry007

HSC
N/A
Estel said:
I don't like bagging out other people's businesses, but you're far too big for your shoes.
if you dont like baggin other people's business then get lost from my thread mate

garry007

HSC
N/A
Kelvy said:
Sigh....If you want to get all technical and HSC wanker style - there was no "my" in the quote so your so called interpretation is quite wrong. Besides, you're criticism isn't valid anyway...as demonstrated by the above post.
omg...if there is no "my", there is a "his" which is just as sufficient and hence i am correct

garry007

HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
hey garry.. outta interest how many hours tutoring do u do a work?

im thinking of getting back into tutoring
well assuming your question was "how many hours tutoring do u do a WEEK?", i tutor for 9 hours every week, out of which 4 hours i owe to this BOS forum

Estel

Tutor
HSC
garry007 said:
if you dont like baggin other people's business then get lost from my thread mate
I just had to make an exception with you.
You should be so lucky.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
garry007 said:
well assuming your question was "how many hours tutoring do u do a WEEK?", i tutor for 9 hours every week, out of which 4 hours i owe to this BOS forum
cool.. i made a typo back there.. i reckon 9 hrs quite a lot hey!!

but yeah i think we should all leave garry alone now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)