physics/Chem final prep (1 Viewer)

Atarer

HSC
so hows everyone going to prepare for phys/chem? notes or papers?

brachester

HSC
i'm planning to go over notes for physics today, then go over notes for chem tmr, then i will spend 2 days doing chem past paper. After i finished chem exam, i will go over physics note once again, then past paper till exam

Atarer

HSC
anyone using the success one book? I find that the most useful book out

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
Yes, it's a great book, I used that for the majority of my study on individual modules in Physics. But some of the answers are pretty dodgy. For a 2 mark question, the answer rambles on and on, but for an 8-marker assess question, there's barely a paragraph of explanation!

Atarer

HSC
Yes, it's a great book, I used that for the majority of my study on individual modules in Physics. But some of the answers are pretty dodgy. For a 2 mark question, the answer rambles on and on, but for an 8-marker assess question, there's barely a paragraph of explanation!
i concur

damo_g

HSC
Don't have chem but i do have physics. Just got to read over a couple more topics and then start doing past papers. Goal is to get a band 6.

I use it too and agree with that.

K

khorne

I am doing 2 more past papers today, 3 phys papers tomorrow, monday will be 3 chem papers then tuesday will be memorising chem processes.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Going over notes and memorising chemistry for tonight, Sunday and Monday until I'm done. Then I'll do a random trial paper because I've done all the HSC papers for the current syllabus.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
im so fuked its not even funny. i havent learnt any of my option topic and havent done any trial papers or hsc papers. i need a 75 for chem hopefully i can get lucky on the day.

K

khorne

im so fuked its not even funny. i havent learnt any of my option topic and havent done any trial papers or hsc papers. i need a 75 for chem hopefully i can get lucky on the day.
shut up and stop crying chem is so easy

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
That's a B6.

jamesfirst

HSC
yes.

But I finished them. Just doing them again LOL

I'm smashing them cept some of the difficult calculation questions >.>

weirdguy99

HSC
N/A
Sometimes they write a bloody essay for a 6 marker...-_-

HSC
Notes + 2 past papers today and tomorrow

Then 3-4 past papers Tuesday and Wednesday

Have to B6 this subject :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)