physics/Chem final prep (1 Viewer)

roryclifford

HSC
but calculations are the easiest to ace
Yeah unlike the 1000 equations required to learn for the option Shipwrecks lol and the rest of the core.

only part i struggle with is remembering the equations

muzeikchun852

HSC
Yeah unlike the 1000 equations required to learn for the option Shipwrecks lol and the rest of the core.

only part i struggle with is remembering the equations
there isn't a lot of equations in shipwreck. maybe 8-10ish ?

roryclifford

HSC
there isn't a lot of equations in shipwreck. maybe 8-10ish ?
Well, I have the rust ones, sulfur reducing bact. , electrolysis of a select couple, specific restoration ones for the two projects and then a couple for restoration in general.

I was exaggerating though when I wrote that, was stressing haha

Atarer

HSC
do people actually find school trials much harder than hsc?

RawrJohnT

HSC
My current position for chemistry is not even funny... I haven't even gotten up to revising Acidic environment + Chem Monitoring yet...

abc123yoyo

HSC
Cmon guys 8 hours is more then enuff time to revise and just to make sure when do we HAVE to use pencil? Scientific diagrams, tables what else? What about for drawing co-ordinate covalent bonding and stuff?

Aindan

HSC
Cmon guys 8 hours is more then enuff time to revise and just to make sure when do we HAVE to use pencil? Scientific diagrams, tables what else? What about for drawing co-ordinate covalent bonding and stuff?
use a pencil for graphing, experimental setups and table of results

CalumGemmell

HSC
Is it safe to assume that content from last year won't be repeated again this year?

abc123yoyo

HSC
Is it safe to assume that content from last year won't be repeated again this year?
actually from what ive heard they like to test the sections where chemistry students from last year failed miserably cos they are bitches like that

K

khorne

actually from what ive heard they like to test the sections where chemistry students from last year failed miserably cos they are bitches like that
Well, you can make deductions. For example, industrial will not have a 7 mark solvay question, as last two years have.

Aindan

HSC
Well, you can make deductions. For example, industrial will not have a 7 mark solvay question, as last two years have.
we could be tricked again just like last year where they maybe thought there wouldn't be solvay because the board tested it in 09 - but i wouldn't bet on it

Atarer

HSC
no. you shouldnt make any exam predictions at all. they can test you on anything, best way is to be prepared for everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)