Physics HSC Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on 26th November

Good luck with the exam Class of 2021, on behalf of us all on BOS!

You can share your thoughts here on how you found it.

TheShy

HSC
Reckon there's gonna be an 6-8 marker on stars, but most likely a 5-6 marker on application of lenz law. Wonder what modules they'll combine this time, maybe projectile motion questions but with the picture/frames per second thingy?

HSC
Reckon there's gonna be an 6-8 marker on stars, but most likely a 5-6 marker on application of lenz law. Wonder what modules they'll combine this time, maybe projectile motion questions but with the picture/frames per second thingy?
loads of trials had the projectile motion with the picture so I lowkey doubt it. Hopefully its the 5-6 on lenz law, love that stuff

notme123

HSC
nothing on the big bang and stars or ac induction motors

notme123

HSC
both ruse and grammar trials had no 9 markers so hope same thing transpires this year

TheShy

HSC
Reckon there might be a hard relativity question

notme123

HSC
Reckon there might be a hard relativity question
perhaps but idk if you can make relativity hard. once you got it, you got it. just remember proper time isnt limited to the one not moving and theres two points of reference. length contraction has the potential to be hard.

TheShy

HSC
perhaps but idk if you can make relativity hard. once you got it, you got it. just remember proper time isnt limited to the one not moving and theres two points of reference. length contraction has the potential to be hard.
The twin question was hard imo, but that was the only hard relativity question I came across. Don't know if they can make harder

notme123

HSC
The twin question was hard imo, but that was the only hard relativity question I came across. Don't know if they can make harder
are you able to post the question please? i know what youre talking about its about the twin paradox.

Jimmy910

HSC
do you guys think the physics exam will have more EM questions this year? Hopefully the paper doesn't focus on Kepler's laws

minijo

HSC
i just hope the paper is like no physics trials ive done. i swear there is no such thing as a good physics trial cuz the hsc is much more clear and elegent in the questions.
In the PEM trial the first short answer question was a (nearly) impossible projectile motion question. It was 3 marks but took me 2 pages of working lol.

notme123

HSC
In the PEM trial the first short answer question was a (nearly) impossible projectile motion question. It was 3 marks but took me 2 pages of working lol.
that group is so incompetent i dont even bother with them. the only decent paper i could find was normanhurst and even then it doesnt really reflect hsc style questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)