Physics HSC test (1 Viewer)

mtzedd

HSC
Crap. I hate that dot point. There's too much to memorise.
Only thing I'm possibly dreading is if they ask for in depth info on a practising Australian scientist... its never been asked before

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Only thing I'm possibly dreading is if they ask for in depth info on a practising Australian scientist... its never been asked before
If that happens, then the band 6 cutoff will drop by 5 marks. 99% of the state wouldn't have an answer for it.

SophxMusic

HSC
That will throw at least 90% of people if they do...
The consolation is that if there are shit questions, they'll be shit for the majority of people so there is no real disadvantage.
If not, then it's a reflection on what you should have studied :/
I'm hoping for a lot of space and motors and generators, skimmed Implementation...
Although I know the majority of the stuff, a big mark question on one part I haven't covered well enough would kill me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randox

HSC
N/A
That will throw at least 90% of people if they do...
The consolation is that if there are shit questions, they'll be shit for the majority of people so there is no real disadvantage.
If not, then it's a reflection on what you should have studied :/
I'm hoping for a lot of space and motors and generators, skimmed Implementation...
Although I know the majority of the stuff, a big mark question on one part I haven't covered well enough would kill me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Im in the same position as you... I just know my content. Sounds stupid but is that all we need to do? The maths is pretty simple imo.

Web Addict

HSC
Is this in the syllabus? I've never heard of it.

I'm hoping that they ask us a question involving calculations, such as the mass difference and energy released from a nuclear fission. Are there any practicals that we're supposed to know for this option?

Web Addict

HSC
^ Cloud chamber and Hydrogen Spectrum pracs
Thanks, although I don't really remember them. I don't think they're often asked in the exam because I haven't encountered any in past papers.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Thanks, although I don't really remember them. I don't think they're often asked in the exam because I haven't encountered any in past papers.
Aaaand that's why they're likely to come this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)