Physics Year 11 Assessment task 1 (1 Viewer)

hellopenguin666

HSC
I just finished my first assessment today and I felt really dumb. honestly the first module is so easy and I made so many silly mistakes and I don't know what to do. I really enjoy physics but now I am thinking about dropping it next year... I don't know if I can get an A in the assessment. how much will they scale up?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I just finished my first assessment today and I felt really dumb. honestly the first module is so easy and I made so many silly mistakes and I don't know what to do. I really enjoy physics but now I am thinking about dropping it next year... I don't know if I can get an A in the assessment. how much will they scale up?
ur in y11 it doesn't matter
and i would suggest properly learn how scaling, aligning, etc works so ur not confused
if u like physics keep it and get good

Vall

HSC
1. yea yr11 is all about making silly mistakes and then not making them in yr12
2. if you want to learn about the process of HSC scaling/moderation/alignment eddy woo’s short series is a good starting place:

Sam14113

HSC
Completely agree with what everyone’s said. But also you can often improve a lot more than you think. I know people at my school who got Band 6s comfortably in math Extension 1 last year, despite starting off the year with not-so-great marks (can’t talk for physics as I don’t know many peoples results but it’s a similar concept). Also although lots of the kinematics content can be straightforward, sometimes the assessment tasks can be brutal, especially if it involves skill-based questions. Remember, you’ve pretty much never studied physics (in a significant way) before this year. It can be hard to start something new. Just keep with it, keep working hard and it’ll come naturally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)