• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pics of my prelude (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
7th Sign said:
what kind of seat covers are you looking for? AXS ones?

depends how your rear seat is made you can buy all different rear seat covers from axs...eg small ones for small cars, medium ones and then large ones for fords and holdens.
CHEAP white ones. Where/what is axs?

7th Sign

HSC
axs is like one of the best brands for seat covers you can get their a rip off in the stores but...they are like 100 bucks for 2 fronts and 110 for a rear..

my advice get on ebay the axs company sells on their but at really low prices...you can liek match your seat covers with the colour of your car if you want...

theirs all custom seat covers aswell...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
7th Sign said:
Currently -

*JDM 4PC front bar lights us import.
*JDM 2PC corner lights us import.
*Clear Side indicators
*Black air inlet things on front bar compared with silver.
*AXS front and rear seat covers with custom airbrushing.
*Kenwood 240 watt fronts and rears.
*Schnider detachable face head unit.
*Different DIN holder.
*Removed all mud flaps all around.

Soon getting

* Lowered on king springs
* 17 or 18 inch rims wrapped on low pro's
* New tints in 35% maby

Probly then sell it for another car.
Why do all that if you're going to sell it?

You will most likely make a loss....

7th Sign

HSC
loquasagacious said:
Why do all that if you're going to sell it?

You will most likely make a loss....
nah I got every thing for really good prices I never pay RRP on any thing...

I will probly be able to break even on this car after sale...I hope

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
axs is like one of the best brands for seat covers you can get their a rip off in the stores but...they are like 100 bucks for 2 fronts and 110 for a rear..

my advice get on ebay the axs company sells on their but at really low prices...you can liek match your seat covers with the colour of your car if you want...

theirs all custom seat covers aswell...
It's the best brand for seat covers?
I dont understand why both your seat covers (in this prelude and the mx6) that they look like bedsheet covers.... like someone else said, it looks like you need more seat to fill them up..

If you can get so many different sizes, have you tried buying a smaller size maybe? Even my bf's cheapo Batman ones ($20) fit wayyyyy better than your customised ones =.=

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
nah I got every thing for really good prices I never pay RRP on any thing...

I will probly be able to break even on this car after sale...I hope
Then forget about the tint. A high quality tint does not raise the price of the car anywhere near the amount you would spend on it. A low quality tint will most likely reduce the overall value.

7th Sign

HSC
CieL said:
It's the best brand for seat covers?
I dont understand why both your seat covers (in this prelude and the mx6) that they look like bedsheet covers.... like someone else said, it looks like you need more seat to fill them up..

If you can get so many different sizes, have you tried buying a smaller size maybe? Even my bf's cheapo Batman ones ($20) fit wayyyyy better than your customised ones =.=
These are throw over seat covers and the price you pay is for quality materials and a product made in australia not cheap rubbish from bg w that fades really fast. The front seat covers are universal fit and the back is the custom size. As for having more seat to cover theirs velcro straps on the back which you can make them fit tighter I have not go around to make them tigher yet but I will.

Also here is some information about the AXS product range because obviosuly you have no idea what you are talking about comparing these with seat covers form big W.

AXS universal front pro sports seat covers are designed to fit standard cars & medium size Recaro shaped seats. Fastened by unique adjustable velcro straps.
* Unlike normal sponge bonded seat covers, AXS covers wont grind away at your velour or material seats.
* The fabric is designed not to slip & slide while you enjoy the ride.

7th Sign

HSC
petar13 said:
Then forget about the tint. A high quality tint does not raise the price of the car anywhere near the amount you would spend on it. A low quality tint will most likely reduce the overall value.

I am not worried about tints I can get 35% done for like $220...Its not liek I will be spending $1000 on tints...

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
i don't see how $80 slip ons can be different to $30 slip ons, sure the stitching is probably better, but what do you mean when they *grip* better? Whats that all about. Seat covers are seat covers to me, all your buying is the brand.

Jiga

Yeah Ive experienced in the past that cheaper ones they tend to develop holes n stuff after AGES.... so the better material means it will last longer. Thats about it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
DaddyK said:
i don't see how $80 slip ons can be different to $30 slip ons, sure the stitching is probably better, but what do you mean when they *grip* better? Whats that all about. Seat covers are seat covers to me, all your buying is the brand.
I think they mean how much your body moves/travels when driving... sure it has a lot to do with the seat design as well, but different materials sometimes hold you in firmer than others. Some cars with cheap leather offer very little grip for your body and you will find yourself sliding around alot more than if they had used ordinary fabric seats.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Why do u keep buying cars, adding stuff to them then selling them? Not so long ago u had that mx6, now u have a prelude and already want to sell it? Why not just stick to one car?

7th Sign

HSC
yenta said:
Why do u keep buying cars, adding stuff to them then selling them? Not so long ago u had that mx6, now u have a prelude and already want to sell it? Why not just stick to one car?

its because I buy cars fix their small problems then sell them, I change cars alot so I dont loose much money on re sale...

7th Sign

HSC
yeah when I buy my next car a bmw I will probly keep it for a few years.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
its because I buy cars fix their small problems then sell them, I change cars alot so I dont loose much money on re sale...
I bet you will.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
those axs seatcovers are shit, i see them on heaps of p-plater cars and they always look like they are way too loose-fitting and shit quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)