Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

surfie_rockstar

i hav my tounge, belly, and 7 piercings in my ears (one in each lobe, a 2nd in the right lobe, right traggus, right nookie? lol n one in the left ear.. the bit just above the traggus.. not sure wut its called.....?)

i wanna get a tat.. but im not 18 (damn u) lol of a frangipani on my hip.. yes.. the most common place for a chick to get a tatoo.. that n their lower back

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you do realise you will get pregnant one day and it will stretch and look foul?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive been pierced 9times. but some got infected, took them out, then got repierced, so i only gots in 6 bits of body jewellry - belly button, 3cartlidge on the my right ear, and normal ear piercings in the lobes.
thinking about getting my tragus done, but not shure . . .
want to get my lip pierced.
and i got a tattoo on the left side lower back. got the japanese symbol for strength, and coz ive nearly halfway died, i find it meaningful . . .

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Old_Sk3wl said:
thats pretty cool :) is is hard to hide?
ahh yeah. i went 2 supre today and bought 4 long tops. im fully against supre so it was embarrasing gonig in there~!~ haha

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
you do realise you will get pregnant one day and it will stretch and look foul?
its on my back.. it wont stretch that much. im not planning on getting pregnant for another few long years so its work the look till then :p

HSC
i have 3 in my ears. the normal spots and the upper right.

i want to get a tattoo aswell. the eye of horus on the inside of my left wrist and/or a celtic knot on the back of my right shoulder

gem_max

HSC
... said:
i've got this hole in my ear..

i was born with it but whoever i met that takes a decent look always think i piered my ear

:(
Yeah I have one of those holes in my ear as well except its hidden under a fold of cartilage at the top.

Back on topic I have two tattoes: a gemstone on my hip and a libran symbol on the back of my neck. Oh and like most girls I have my ears pierced but I'm not into any other piercings.

Agnes2810 said:
its on my back.. it wont stretch that much. im not planning on getting pregnant for another few long years so its work the look till then :p
As long as she works the area regularly and moisturises throughout her life the tattoo will be maintained. I think tattooes are a good incentive for toning up really.

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I only have 2 earings in each ear in the usual place

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
I've had quite a few piercings over the years, I really regret stretching my ears (2cm holes- ew) because they are stilll shrinking, hopefully they'll eventually close.
At the moment I have centre lip and I've had two surface piercings under my tongue.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
artfaggette said:
I've had quite a few piercings over the years, I really regret stretching my ears (2cm holes- ew) because they are stilll shrinking, hopefully they'll eventually close.
At the moment I have centre lip and I've had two surface piercings under my tongue.
i htink its wrong wen guys (and strange girls) get those strethcy earing things.. like u said 2cm.. eww

sorry bout the spellingf there guys

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
Got my ears pierced twice, and my nose pierced....thinking of getting my tongue but myt b a bit 2 grotty....and dnt worri its a nice nose piercing...i got a diamonte stud, a pink one and blue one....guna get a tattoo mayb at schoolies or next year :D
dont get a tat on skoolies coz u wont b able to swim after! unless its the last day..

i had my 2nd tat done like 3 weeks ago and i only went to the beach the first time the other day wen it was sunny... u have to lather it with suncream too...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i have a belly button ring and each ear pierced twice
thining of gettin a henna tat for schoolies/at schoolies
that would be cool :)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
im getting a tattoo left of centre in the middle of my back, i have each ear pierced twice..... ;)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
pardon the wedgie!

i have 3 piercings on each ear
my nose pierced (which i hardly wear anymore, but the whole is still there)

within the next year or two..
i hope to get another tattoo also
of ancient greek writing "Know Thyself" (the writing is beautiful!) dont know where on my body yet!
and im really fond of labret piercings mmmmm!!! (those are the ones just underneath the centre of the lip, way above the chin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)