Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Got my ears pierced twice, and my nose pierced....thinking of getting my tongue but myt b a bit 2 grotty....and dnt worri its a nice nose piercing...i got a diamonte stud, a pink one and blue one....guna get a tattoo mayb at schoolies or next year :D

Ricky Lopez

errrhhh

i wana get a piercing... but with wog parents ill have it ripped out of my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tats!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

chicks with nose studs and tongue rings do it for me!!!! and those designer tats on their lower back!!!!!!! OHHHWEEE im getting a tat on my upper back... near my shoulder blades... what u guys think??? its gona be just a design... spread on back??? yeh or neh???

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
tatts and piercings are gay. People especialy those goths and other try hard people who wear them just to look tough and cool. But earings are ok. Especially if theyre trumpet ones.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hey I wanna get an industrial piercing in my ear... you know the bars.... and i was wondering if there were any risks.. like can they hit a nerve or anything?

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Sadly, I have one peircing in each ear...Although i would like to have atleast another set, and one in the top cartlidge part of my ear

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
natstar said:
I got my ears peiced when i was 4....so obviously it hurt. But I wana get a 2nd and 3rd lot done...does it hurt these days??????????/ Do they use anisetic of some sort?
ummm well i've had seven piercings in total and they didn't hurt. not even the cartilage. i mean, it's like a bit of a shock when they actually punch it in, and it aches a bit afterwards, but otherwise it doesn't hurt. of course it depends on teh person, though -__- my friend cried when she got hers done :eek:

no anesthetic is used. well, not for the ears, anyway.... all they do is wipe some disinfectant on your ear before (and sometimes after) they pierce it :)

cayte

I have 12 piercings. Seven in the ears.
Tattoos are just going to stretch then fade then shrivel and look like shit. I don't see the point.

peepee

loser.
HSC
as you know babyslug, i have my two earlobes (done when i was a few months old so no memory of pain), top of left ear, triage on right ear and belly button
so that's 5.
want a tattoo on my shoulder blade (not sure which one or of what yet)
want an eyebrow ring but will get disowned for sure :)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i wana get my tongue done....any one here got it done and can tell me wat they went through?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
i wana get my tongue done....any one here got it done and can tell me wat they went through?
yeah.. a lil bit of pain.. like biting your tounge heaps hard.. but then it goes away.

for the next 2 or 3 days your tounge swells up a bt.. but u can still talk its no worries... then later on its fine! it looks sweet as...

heres a pic of mine! heheh i love it

i have a small tattoo too but shhh no ones sposed to know :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
After HSC i'm getting a tattoo... but in a hidden spot so no one can see it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whats the point of having a tatoo that no one will ever see? its just pain for nothing

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
parents.. i'd rather not have them knowing

and not no one. just certain people.

BabySilver

HSC
2 holes in each ear, getting another the day of my last exam. Either tongue, belly or more daring.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i got a tattoo on sunday!! i love it.. its on my lower bak.. hav a look!~\

now i hav 2 tatt's hehe...

im hiding them from my parents.. its hard as... i dont advise it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)