Piercings and Tattoos (3 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

adsta

HSC
HellVeN said:
Do you have to be 18&over for a tat?
Yes, although it isn't impossible to get one if you are under 18. I remember there used to be a tattoo place here at cronulla that wouldn't ask for id, but that is gone now.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
HellVeN said:
Do you have to be 18&over for a tat?
i got my tattoo just before i turned 16.
my mum caem with me to the tattoo store, and we both had to sign some consent form, and so did the lady who did my tattoo.
so if you have your parents permission, and they sign the consent form, you should be able to get a tattoo when your under 18.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i just got my second piercing done at the doc's surgery.

le baa

HSC
I have 12 piercings, but they're all boring.

Three in each ear lobe, two cartilage's in my left, industrial in my left, one cartilage in my right, the rook of my right, plus a nose stud.

Yay fashion.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i just got my second piercing done at the doc's surgery.
What did you get pierced and how'd it go?
Some people tell me never to get it done by a doctor, other's are all for it but none of them have actually had it done so really have no clue what they're talking about.

Lil_Carlie

HSC
I'v had a multitude of piercings. My brother was doing piercing as a course and he wuld take me into the shop and practise on me. It was fun... :D
I ended up getting traffic lights in my tongue..thats 3. I had each side of my nostrils done (at seperate times) and the middle part of my nose done (beware, this is not a good look for chix) I knew a guy who had it done and it suited him but i am yet to meet another it suits...my brother put the bar in, i saw it and ordered him to take it out...hehehe :uhhuh: i also had my wrist done but i wear a lot of jewellery and got rid of it. I ended up taking out all the ones my bro did coz i had gymnastics comps and couldnt wear stuf like that...and its a bitch coz at the time i didnt know how much money i had saved coz my bro is now an architect and no longer does piercing...(at the time i was in yr 6 to yr 7)

But at the moment i have my belly done top and bottom, my right nostril has 2 studs in it and my ears each have 2 holes...I have a fascination of having them in pairs i think...hehehehe ;)

I eventually want sum tats....i want 2 dragons side on facing each other at the base of my back in the oriental style in plain black, and i want to have my back pierced and have the piercing being the eyes of the dragons, if that makes sence...And wen i have kids i want to have their names written in cursive, either written on my shoulders (as in across the top of my back) or as an armband.... :confused: Oh and i want a smily face on the bottom of my big toe...coz i think it wuld be funny... :uhhuh:

adsta

HSC
Lil_Carlie said:
I'v had a multitude of piercings. My brother was doing piercing as a course and he wuld take me into the shop and practise on me. It was fun... :D
I ended up getting traffic lights in my tongue..thats 3. I had each side of my nostrils done (at seperate times) and the middle part of my nose done (beware, this is not a good look for chix) I knew a guy who had it done and it suited him but i am yet to meet another it suits...my brother put the bar in, i saw it and ordered him to take it out...hehehe :uhhuh: i also had my wrist done but i wear a lot of jewellery and got rid of it. I ended up taking out all the ones my bro did coz i had gymnastics comps and couldnt wear stuf like that...and its a bitch coz at the time i didnt know how much money i had saved coz my bro is now an architect and no longer does piercing...(at the time i was in yr 6 to yr 7)

But at the moment i have my belly done top and bottom, my right nostril has 2 studs in it and my ears each have 2 holes...I have a fascination of having them in pairs i think...hehehehe ;)

I eventually want sum tats....i want 2 dragons side on facing each other at the base of my back in the oriental style in plain black, and i want to have my back pierced and have the piercing being the eyes of the dragons, if that makes sence...And wen i have kids i want to have their names written in cursive, either written on my shoulders (as in across the top of my back) or as an armband.... :confused: Oh and i want a smily face on the bottom of my big toe...coz i think it wuld be funny... :uhhuh:
wow, you sure have been pierced a few times.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I'm thinking of getting a tatoo or something. If I did I'd probably get my first one on the arm. Does anyone have any cool tatoos to show me? (I've seen some nice tribal ones so far).

adsta

HSC
The only course I know of is in melbourne in conjunction with the piercing urge. It only goes for a week or something, and just teaches you how to do the main piercings and about cross contamination.
But if you really want to learn, get an apprenticeship with a body piercer. The courses are good to learn the basics, but wont allow you to open (a safe) body piercing shop. An apprenticeship will teach you everything and make you a good piercer.

gem_max

HSC
Lil_Carlie said:
thanx...hehehehe...i like body art... its kind of a hobby..i was thinking of doing my b.o.w for art on it..but decided it would be to expensive... :eek:
haha kind of like taking the 'body of work' thing literally? Thats kinda a cool idea but yeah would be pricey.

I think I know what my 3rd tattoo will be hmm. Its nice when you decide on a tattoo... so... holistic.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
id love to get angel wings on my back.
ive found a few nice designs, but not absolute sure i want them.

but i know the next tattoo im getting is a small black star on my foot.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I have my ears pierced once only! :uhhuh: That's all, no tats! NOt really into tats. Not saying they don't look nice (well some don't), a lot do! :uhhuh:

I WAS thinking of getting my belly button done in like year 9, but I got told by my mother that if I wanted it done; then I also had to get my clit done! :p She was TRYING to talk me out of it! ;)

Dunno if it worked; don't really think so; I just got over the idea! :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I heard clit piercings are really stimulating, and help with orgasms.
i heard they give you an orgasm from just walking.

tempco

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i heard they give you an orgasm from just walking.
would you really want that?

i wouldnt mind getting an eyebrow or lower lip piercing.. and a tattoo on my left shoulder.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
get your lip pierced.
it doesnt hurt.
i got mine done on the left side and i didnt feel anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)