Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

arrested development
HSC
Re: Piercings and Tats

Yayayay I'm getting a tattoo next week. I want three but I'm going to stagger it.

arrested development
HSC

I'm getting a small black cat on the nape of my neck, and then in the future I shall get "libertine" written on my lower back. Rather awesome, I think. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Carnivour said:
just got my nipple pierced.
such. an. awesome. feeling. im addicted to the actual piercing process more than having it in.
its kinda sore now tho especially when i walk. and cant play with it for like...a month. :(
Whoever told you that was telling lies. Two weeks tops.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A

questions about ear cartilage piercings

do i have to use special jewellery
what is the aftercare like
are they very painful
and what cost am i looking at

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC

don't know about the special jewellery etc, but i paid $20 for my cartilage piercing (at an ella rouge salon), they're not exactly painful but from what i remember it throbbed a lot more afterwards... then again mine was infected :( after i changed it to sleepers in the 7th week, it hurt so much i just took it out and let it close

also, i heard that when they do your cartilage, they're meant to do it with a needle rather than the gun. which might be why i have two little bumps from where my piercings were (i'd had another one back in year 10, not exactly the cartilage but close enough, it was kinda halfway)... so ask about that

hmmm... i actually talked about getting my piercing in here, omg this thread is so old!

i still want my hyde angel wings :(

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC

babydoll_ said:
questions about ear cartilage piercings

do i have to use special jewellery
what is the aftercare like
are they very painful
and what cost am i looking at
bubz is right, piercing guns = bad. It's much better for your ear if it's done with a needle, and for that you need to go to a proper piercer, and are looking at around $50 (could be less). That includes jewellery, which will either be a ring or barbell depending on which part you're getting done. Aftercare instructions will be provided.

If you don't really wanna pay that then just go to a chemist where they'll do it for less than $20. However in my experience, cartilage piercings done with a gun take longer to heal and are generally more painful in the long run. It should heal in under 2 months.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

getting my nose pierced next week.
stretched my left ear to 6mm on friday just passed.

if anyone wants to watch me get my surface pierceings done, go for it.
most likely either at feelgood in wollongong or pins and needles in nowra.
hell, take photos. take a movie if you want.
a few of my friends are doing that. sameo when i get my sternum pierced, a friend is taking photos. most likely putting them on his myspace aswell.
cant wait.
fun fun.
gonna start saving week after next.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC

Just a question about tats, im thinking of getting one on my lower back and one on my left hipbone. Will these hurt a lot? Stupid question but i just mean opposed to other areas that'd hurt more/less?

alby

cool duckie
HSC

i havent had any tats or anything, but i guess the hip would be more painful than other areas because its bone (unless you've got decent love handles). i dont think the lower back would be that painful...its a fairly common area, and i dont think lots of people get it done there if it was really painful

G

Gavvvvvin

Im thinking of getting "beyond and to all time I stand" done across my stomach :cool:

giggity

HSC

i got my lip pierced about a month ago and it still gets crusty from time to time. am i normal?

curious, 16

Last edited:

Carnivour

HSC

green_fairy said:
Just a question about tats, im thinking of getting one on my lower back and one on my left hipbone. Will these hurt a lot? Stupid question but i just mean opposed to other areas that'd hurt more/less?
small of the back wont hurt. hipbone might.

i got a tat on the back of my neck yesterday. a scorpion. didnt hurt except when she was doing the outline and carving it on the spine, that kinda tickled.

i'm very happy with it, she drew it for me while i described it, so original design. i never thought id get a tattoo but since im a scorpio, its just about the one thing about me that will definetely never ever change.

lil16

HSC

I have my ears peirced but thats all. It think if i could get anywhere else peirced id proably get a bar in my ear. Tatoos are ok too, id probably get one on lower back or my ankle.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC

I retired my labret because I was worried about what it was doing to my teeth. I need something to replace it though, I'm feeling flat without it.
I'm considering getting my septum pierced, or maybe a vertical labret? I'm still thinking about it.
Also planning to get my ears pierced a few more times too.

kittycat552

I have 3 tatts. They are quite addictive i must say. I've got a latin saying across my right hipbone (no pain AT ALL), a tree of life on the side of my left hip where love handles are (no pain here either and i'm skinny) and a very large cat design on my lower back (this was the most painful because it is solid black and red colouring so alot of skin damage, took 9 hrs and scraping needles up the spine hurts a bit but it's bearable).

4th tattoo i am getting in a month on my ankle...the black outline of the nirvana in utero angel with wings.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC

alby said:
why the hell are you getting your sternum pierced??
coz i can?
coz i feel like?
coz it looks cool?
coz i like to have sharp needles poked through my flesh to be replaced by something silver and metal like?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC

wtf.....how is that getting done.......
that has to be painful.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)