Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i h eard the most disgusting story today, someone i work with told me her sister got her upper cartilage peirced with a gun, then slept on it that night and woke up and her ear was so swollen that you couldnt even see the stud, and she was taken to hospital and they removed it from the back cos thats the only waythey could see it :(
she told me that RIGHT before i was about to go get mine done, needless to say, i decided to do it "another day". :(

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
lostb1atch said:
ok does anyone know of a place where they do tattoos for underaged people and are also clean?

a good pricing would be bonus too???
no.
you need your parents signiture and they have to go with to fill out a consent form, but teven then, sometimes you wont get tattooed.

and what do you call "good pricing"?

it seems to me youre not really ready for a tattoo, seeing as one, youre underage and asking for a place where artists are clean AND tattoo underaged people, and youre asking for a good price.
you pay for what you get. if you want it good, clean, done by an excellent artist with a good portfolio and feedback, etc, its not going to be cheap.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i got my upper cartilage done on a whim the other day, well a kind of whim anyway cos i was thinking about it for ages. if someone has one, did it get infected, and how long did it hurt for? it has been 10 days now and it is really fussy, i am on the verge of taking it out. it alternates between being insanely painful and insanely itchy. its driving me insane. i got it checked by the peircer and it isnt infected but im worried it will be

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i got my upper cartilage done on a whim the other day, well a kind of whim anyway cos i was thinking about it for ages. if someone has one, did it get infected, and how long did it hurt for? it has been 10 days now and it is really fussy, i am on the verge of taking it out. it alternates between being insanely painful and insanely itchy. its driving me insane. i got it checked by the peircer and it isnt infected but im worried it will be
didnt pass out this time ms stacie :p hahaha?

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Re: The Tattoo Thread (merged)

ariande said:
Ooooh tattoos... So far I just have one, on my lower back, which I designed -

But I'll be getting this between my shoulderblades [I drew this too] -

And this on my hip [If you don't know what it is, you suck] -

Also another one on my other hip, but imageshack is being gay about it. So that's all for now.

woooo opeth

rumour

HSC
I'm getting my labret pierced on Monday, does everyone here have a piercing there?
Did it hurt?
I'm really worried about the pain when I get it pierced; when I got my nose done I was teary.......

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
rumour said:
I'm getting my labret pierced on Monday, does everyone here have a piercing there?
Did it hurt?
I'm really worried about the pain when I get it pierced; when I got my nose done I was teary.......
I used to have my labret pierced (I took it out as a mother's day gift because my mother didn't like it) and it wasn't as painful as I'd anticipated - I'm a humungo wuss.
It's like a hot sharp pulling on your lip but it only lasts a second - by the time you've registered the pain and gone to gasp its over. Then you just feeling a little more pulling as they put the stud in, and then it's like any other piercing, just kind of achey and swollen for a bit, but nothing unbearable, shouldn't even need painkiller.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
if its itchy, its healing.
you will know if it gets infected - swollen, red, pus seeping out of, clear stuff seeping out of it, a funky smell seeping out of it etc.

the pain and the itchy is all part of the healing and your bodies way of saying "hey, i just got a needle punched through some cartlidge so now im going to be a bitch and give you pain"
assuming you got it pierced with a needle.

just keep cleaning twice daily with seasalt soaks and the piercing will be happy.
for the pain - ice it and nurofen.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Piercing guns vs needles

So everyone says peircing guns are the devil but honestly, i know millions of people who have had upper cartilage peircings done with guns and theirs are fine and they say it didnt hurt much. me and my best friend both got them done with needles, we both think it hurt like a bitch and she ended up taking hers out after 18 months, the whole time being it was painful and grew a lump on it. I have had mine for nearly a month and its been a bitch the whole time. grr needles!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Re: Piercing guns vs needles

bubz :D said:
I'm itching for another tattoooooooo
lets go together im STINGING for my whole arm to be sleeved haha

CeLeBriTy SkIn

HSC
6 Piercings - Wrist, Bellybutton and two in each ear. And btw, bellybutton piercings costs can vary, depending on the piercer and jewelery. Mine was $60, including bananabel.

I'm thinking of getting my tongue done, just for the hell of it. What do people reckon... hot or not?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I really like wrist piercings, but I'm worried about it growing out.
CeLeBriTy SkIn, have you had any issues with yours?

CeLeBriTy SkIn

HSC
Nahhhhh. My wrist has been good. But with any flesh peircings, make sure you go to a really reputable piercer. And take care not to bump it at first, because that kills. But it won't grow out.

Just some TLC, and it'll be right ^_^ And the actual piercing doesn't hurt either.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im getting a new tattoo.
yep.
thats right.
brand.new.tattoo.

fuck piercings. i dont know what i want.

i.am.getting:
three stars down my spine. towards the middle/lower of my back.
its just going to be the outline of the stars - somewhat thick.
approx. 10cm in diameter, the middle one being approx. 2cm smaller.

and after that, im thinking of something for my right hip/theigh.

and then after that, most likely going to be bows on the back of my theighs.

and i still want the surface piercings on my waist, left side. about 4 up each side, to make a small corset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)