Pink. The Definitive Thread (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
Christ, I hate pink. Whether it's fluffy bunnies or tight T-tops, there is nothing that puts me off quite so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsta_jess
I find that one particular shade of pink, its like baby pink but a bit darker, looks really good on me. Its the only pink I have in my wardrobe.
Me too.

Baby pink... these colours are so WEAK and SICKLY. I can't see how a colour associated with fragility and ill health would be desirable in a mate, and thus why girls think guys like pink. Worse... that girls think guys like to be dressed in pink. Ahhghhh.

Vahl3 said:
Christ I hate pink. More specifically sickly kinds of shades, like dull, light pink. How can any guy find pink attractive? Uhhggghhh ... *shudders*

Dreamerish*~ said:
pink is just the best colour. :)

i'm a lot more attracted to things that are pink :D

i'm the original pink queen :p you're all fakes :p
hehe jk '-_- or am i...
Kill me now...

Oh no, wait, theres more...

gobaby said:
oh i dont care. i wear what i have in my wardrobe. and most of it is pink.
...Who are you people.

Arrghh.

mel4dan

ha ha. pink is my favourite colour!! my room is pink!! i am wearing pink!! my dog has a pink coat on!! pink is cool!!

tempco

HSC
i HATE brown. reminds me of shit. oozing out of an asshole. but apparently brown is in this winter. go figure.

Vahl

HSC
HarryKozy said:
ha ha. pink is my favourite colour!! my room is pink!! i am wearing pink!! my dog has a pink coat on!! pink is cool!!
That is a little excessive. I think you've been brainwashed by 'evildoers' .

Lennie

Err i cant imagine you drumming up too much support here.
i understand that on the wrong person pink looks horrible, but sickly? i think not.

Vahl

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Err i cant imagine you drumming up too much support here.
i understand that on the wrong person pink looks horrible, but sickly? i think not.
I can not stand this colour. It looks terrible on everyone. Girls that wear pink don't appeal to me, it is a colour of submission and subservience. 'Weakness' and faltering. If you really want to wear a colour in that range try a bold bright purple. I rather think it is more flattering.

Lennie

bright purple!?!
you wont be so for it if you saw how terrribly unflattering that is on 99% per cent of people... pink is actually one of the most flattering colours out :rolleyes:
and i think i have to inform you that you are in a bit of a minority there.

Lennie

i think your the only one who associates pink with ill health....

Vahl

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
i think your the only one who associates pink with ill health....
especially light, dull pink ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)