PIP awards - notification sent with return of PIP? (1 Viewer)

Kobe!!!

HSC
amybaker1990 said:
mine was on the effects of myspace (social networking) on adolescent identity.
and my cross cultural component was with people aged 30 and over...

original???
Yeah. Someone did something similar in my class, but you never hear about other people doing that.

Lucy111

HSC
Hey guys! Have any of you recieved/or heard of anyone with who got PIP awards or their PIPs put in the showcase?! I was wondering if they had been released yet?
Good Luck for the exam everyone!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
My school emailed the Society&Culture Association, who are responsible for issuing awards, and they said that PIP awards don't get released until late December (after we get our HSC results back).
Are you hoping to get one? I am XD

ElDragonChan

HSC
mans i so wish that i get an award.. like that would be a dream come true.. though chances are i won't be getting it .. it's amazing how many people did their's on homosexuality i know about 5 people who did it based around homosexuality though everyone's interpretations of topics are different so the pips ended up being rather different.. i did mine on how the reduction of ethnocentrism is seen through food choices made today.. some girl in my class did hers on media's portrayal of muslim women after september 11.. and another girl did hers on liley allen's work.. i hope our school gets an award..

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
ElDragonChan said:
mans i so wish that i get an award.. like that would be a dream come true.. though chances are i won't be getting it .. it's amazing how many people did their's on homosexuality i know about 5 people who did it based around homosexuality though everyone's interpretations of topics are different so the pips ended up being rather different.. i did mine on how the reduction of ethnocentrism is seen through food choices made today.. some girl in my class did hers on media's portrayal of muslim women after september 11.. and another girl did hers on liley allen's work.. i hope our school gets an award..
that sounds REALLY interesting! original!

taylahjoyce

HSC
Is there any way I could have a look at this PIP? If you still have it!!!????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)