PIP topic help! Please!! (1 Viewer)

JasmineJayne

HSC
I have to write a draft introduction for my Personal Interest Project this week and I'm still tossing up general topics. I'm considering something to do with teenage stress resulting from pressure from school and family and other typically stressful stuff? Would this work? I was also considering something relating to homosexual marriage or parenting, or perhaps the effects of a lack of family acceptance... as you can see I'm all over the place and I'm completely open to suggestions and whether I should go one way or the other or somewhere in between? I've heard that anything to do with homosexuality is pretty overdone... Please help me!

JasmineJayne

HSC
Maybe something focusing on how a good relationship with parents could alleviate stress resulting from school and friendships and relationships?
Or something to do with how an undefined or bisexual or homosexual sexuality and a lack of acceptance of such results in stress that ultimately affects the mental state and overall success of a young individual?
Or how stress resulting from issues such as sexuality and family and school contribute to failure or diminished academic success?
I'm so torn and confused!

kaur154

HSC
Have you done any research at all? If you do some you can get a general idea. And besides you will probably ending up changing your topic a few times when your doing your secondary research.

But I like this one "Or something to do with how an undefined or bisexual or homosexual sexuality and a lack of acceptance of such results in stress that ultimately affects the mental state and overall success of a young individual"

They want something unique. But you'll be fine anyway dw. :) Enjoy the PIP and just have time management.

Annihilist

HSC
...just have time management.
Well I'm fucked.

Teenage stress...if it were me I'd extend that to the irony of school systems, how they tend to make things worse for teenagers. That would be my slant on it anyway.

Homosexual marriage and parenting is a really really good issue as it is very relevant at the moment, and you can use it to illustrate the reality of same sex couples and why there is/isn't anything to worry about when it comes to homosexual marriage and parenting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)