Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (1 Viewer)

Fry

I desperately want to see this movie!!! im usually not into pirate movies, not that i know of any but ive heard such great reviews about it and so im definately watching it this Thursday. plus its got deliciously hot and talented actor, Johnny Depp!! who else is planning on seeing it?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I saw the preview of it. At first i thought it was going to be a child's movie but then i was wrong :)

Looks pretty darn good

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I really, really, really want to see this. I love Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom, it looks so cool!!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Hhaha, go the Orlando Bloom comments .. I'll support that ;)

Paisley

Banned
Originally posted by Fry
forget Orlando, Johnny is waaay hotter!
Yeah! Orlando's such a bland pretty boy... but only Johnny makes me feel good in that special way... ;)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Too bad it won't be a comedy...

Seeing a Guybrush or a Murray on the big screen would rock.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm looking forward to it also... :)

I loved parts of the music score used in the preview.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've always loved Johnny Depp, but Orlando Bloom...c'mon, he's such a cutie!!

HSC
Now that was a pretty cool movie maties har har!! ....

Ah Johnny Depp never fails to amuse me, it was quite a funny movie and the sword fighting scene between Depp n Bloom was top stuff! but the chick from bend it like beckham was pretty annoying
check it out peeps

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
haha wtf
i come in here expecting to read about how cool pirates is
and all i see is how badly all the chicks on the forum want to belt off jonny depp and orlando bloom
Nothing wrong with that :p

Pirateds are cool too.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Haha, I agree with Loz#1 - nothing wrong with checking out the male population and crapping on about how you wanna do them! ;)

Fry

i just saw the movie today and it was excellent. I LOVED IT!!! i would recommend this movie to everyone. the fight scenes are amazing and so are the special effects. the CG skeletons remind me of 'The Mummy' but it was still pretty scary. the only thing i disliked about the film is how Orlando has to play the sort of 'handsome prince' who saves the typical damsel in distress. its so very typical of Disney.

i know i said this before but ill say it again, Johnny Depp is so majorly hoooottttt!!! he just steals every scene. even under all that eyeliner, fake tan, goatee and moustache he is still so damn gorgeous and not to mention the best actor ive ever seen. he always chooses the most eccentric characters to play and yet pulls it off so well. this man deserves an Oscar.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Personally? Not a big fan of Bloom or Depp... but I have to admit I was pretty damn well sucked in by Depp's performance as Sparrow... (ugh, just look at my signature *hangs head in shame*).

Went and saw it because I wanted to see Johnny Depp in eyeliner. So much better than I expected. And so many quotable quotes!;)

Yeah. Kiera (sp?) Knightley was pretty much just a place holder. Almost any chick could have played that role. Only thing going for her was her english looks I guess... Imho, I hated Bloom (no, not attacking his looks - even though I don't like those either - just his bad costuming and stupid lines...:confused: ).

Oh, I didn't think the fight scenes were that great. Didn't you think they got a bit... well, so-so after a while Fry?

Fry

Originally posted by Daemontreu
Personally? Not a big fan of Bloom or Depp... but I have to admit I was pretty damn well sucked in by Depp's performance as Sparrow... (ugh, just look at my signature *hangs head in shame*).

Imho, I hated Bloom (no, not attacking his looks - even though I don't like those either - just his bad costuming and stupid lines...:confused: ).

your sig is cool!

yes Orlando did have corny lines. how pathetic was 'come on, we've got to save Elizabeth!' or something like that. his accent was quite annoying too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)