Places that are looking for people (1 Viewer)

T

trolloutaface

sXcGuRl69aU said:
that shopping centre is pretty awesome :k
lol there was a rumour that it would be as big as parra westfield, but it wasn’t so I was kinda disappointed. at least it’s fob-free though :K

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
trolloutaface said:
lol there was a rumour that it would be as big as parra westfield, but it wasn’t so I was kinda disappointed. at least it’s fob-free though :K
no, it was going to be the biggest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere. but if the proposal to expand castle towers and build new roads/parks/bus terminal etc around it goes ahead, then that will become the southern hemispheres biggest shopping centre

hero.

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
woolies, coles, big w, any major supermarket, officeworks, clothing stores, receptionist, telemarketing, etc etc.
if you live around parra it should be fairly easy to find something. the westfield there is massive, have a wander and you should have a job offer of some kind by the end of it, i reckon.
if you're up to it (i wouldn't do it, but i'm a weak female), you could head out west a bit and get yourself a mushroom picking/farmhand job. they're advertised all the time and they'll take anyone willing. seems like a pretty shit job but the pay isn't that bad.
I went last week to parra westfield, at the end of it, only female clothing stores were looking for people. I should hav ewent a month ago because at this time , christmas casuals start.

lala2

Banned
HSC
What about telemarketing? It's pretty intense stuff but the pay rate is high and you can always develop a good phone manner. It's only because of it that I now have the confidence and courage to answer phones, even though I still try and let anyone else in the pharmacy answer the phone first because of a) this ingrained dislike of answering phones--hated it since I was a child, and b) I probably don't know anything anyway.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
^ lol i have that phone thing too. maybe coz its immediate if u know what i mean...if u get a text/sms you can take your sweet time thinking of a reply or you can choose to ignore it, if you pick up the phone then you have to deal with whatever's on the other side of the line right then and there...well that's why i dont like it anyway...

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol yeah, I totally agree cosmic doris, and it's hard for me to be diplomatic if they're emotional or angry or whatever on the other side. I hate taking messages as well, it's just one of those life skills I've never managed to pick up properly--I'll either leave out their name (and from some big organisation too) or the time they called (more likely).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)