Places to Wine and Dine (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Not REAL Spanish. It's like dirty Spanish (but a bit better than broken), because stupid speech pathologist of the 80s told my parents not to use languages other than English on me [stab]
dirty spanish as in the swear words? or what?
cos spanish is the sexiest language. so if you were talking to someone who didnt speak spanish it wouldnt matter if it was really dirty or not cos it would still sound sexy. get me?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
dirty spanish as in the swear words? or what?
cos spanish is the sexiest language. so if you were talking to someone who didnt speak spanish it wouldnt matter if it was really dirty or not cos it would still sound sexy. get me?
:p Anyone with five minutes and a native can learn the Spanish obscene vernacular. Anyone with half an hour and a Spanish buddy can learn a lot MORE than that too.

No, by dirty Spanish I mean Spanish with lots of mixups and confusion, but still understandable. I'll get better eventually, but right now I just don't have the time or patience to really try and relearn it.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Oh - well i also thought you could say dirty words. Haha, i know lots of dirty words.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Y'know, if you're willing to spend big to wine and dine well - Harbourside is really all you need to know. The bestestestest seafood in town, with entrees that'll send you broke, and desserts that'll add a thousand calories and instant diabetes.

cakes

hi
HSC
I was at ThaiLand tonight, on King Street in Newtown. It's another sit-on-the-floor-on-cushions restaurant, but you can also sit at tables, and i think there's outdoor seating too.
yumyumymumyumymuymumymumummyuuuuuummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, maybe that was exaggerated, but it was definitely good...
We got a banquet thingy coz we didn't wanna pay for corkage cause we brought our own bottles of wine(which was $2.50 per person, pfft) so that was $22 per head and we got a bit of everything, which was really good :)

cakes

hi
HSC
hehe i was gonna go to suan i san but we found a parking spot right near Thai Land so we went there instead.
Hmmm it's closer to the broadway side of king street.. i'm not sure what it's close to, but it's red lol

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Does anyone know places other than Thai restaurants?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
temasek in parramatta? really nice authentic singaporean/malaysian food

laksa is better elsewhere though, APPARENTLY :)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i've been to temasek in parramatta - the hor fun isn't bad there. Laksa is really great at 'Malaysian House' in QVB

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
KFC is a fantastic place to 'wine and dine' - just as is subway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)