Plain packaging on cigarettes (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i dont think theyre very right wing at all theyre the much angrier liberal libertarians

they prob find the notion of a society (without state influence) shunning and excluding individuals based on their characteristics or behavior abhorrent

besides behaviors determined by liberal theology to be wicked that is (SEXISM etc)

this makes them a lot different from the much more reactionary u.s libertarians ive talked to

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
True, but there is a point where you can tax a item and no black market forming, or a very minor one.
You mean like last year when they increased the price of cigarettes by 25% overnight? Cigarette smokers already pay far, far more in taxes than the tangible cost burden they impose on the healthcare system. What would have real effects on reducing the rate was if proven effective treatments for the addiction were government subsidised which only a few are at the moment, afaik.

Libertarians oppose tyranny which is usually what people agree "extreme right-wing" means, it's an oxymoron. That's not to say you can't be a hardcore libertarian.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think we should cut two fingers off of everyone!

I'm not a crazy extremeist who thinks we should cut 5 fingers off or zero fingers off, I'm a moderate.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i dont get the premise of angry birds

in the time it would take to get the eggs back from the green pigs they could produce hundreds of thousands more not to mention not sacrifice half of their population in kamikaze attacks in the process

all i can say is those are some fucking pissed off birds

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
[youtube]-hwVRzaQNkA[/youtube]

Last edited:

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
police should be disbanded and docs should be given security guards to intervene in domestic disputes, RTA should be given traffic law enforcement powers, no guns etc (they already have these powers afaik) and a state investigation service should be set up (or even better, private investigation) using state magistrates courts to investigate crime and prosecute. pubs could be mandated to provide security for 100m around the venue or be liable for any violence attributed to their patronage etc

cops are so bad
this sounded okay until it got to the part where we were left with nothing but horrible corporate beer barns

swizzler

Banned
HSC
not only doi spent 8 hours a day on tumblr tumblr is a full time job

i hav 7 followers

also i print out high res life size pictures of girls and stick them on my wall

they are stuck to da wall with no tape, just cum

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
this sounded okay until it got to the part where we were left with nothing but horrible corporate beer barns
make ya own beer son

let all the cuntheads hang out in mega-club and stab each other while all the cool dudes have cool beers in coolclub

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
On-topic, the Opposition have decided not to block the bill for plain packaging

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
an interest group (da guvrnmnt) driven measure that sees tobacco as an easy target, allowing them to look like a functioning guvmnt achieving things

cunts

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
tony abbott believes in limited government and unlimited opportunity

unless you are a smoker or gambler or refugee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)