• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

platonic relationships... (1 Viewer)

northstate

HSC
N/A
Well I thought they existed. Now i know they don't.

I moved overseas about 6 months ago and have spent a lot of time with one of my male cousins who I have always got on really well with. We can talk about anything and have a lot of the same interests so we have a lot of fun. I went away with this particular part of my family over easter. We have this small holiday house and I had to share a room with said cousin. We watched a film together on one of the beds and it ended so late that I couldn't be bothered to move back to my bed... I woke up a few hours later and changed position which woke up cousin and then he started kind of tickling me and then tried to touch my breasts and kiss me. I pushed him away because it was wrong but have been thinking about it and it's weird that I let boys who mean a lot less to me do that...
I'm confused...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
northstate said:

I moved overseas about 6 months ago and have spent a lot of time with one of my male cousins who I have always got on really well with. We can talk about anything and have a lot of the same interests so we have a lot of fun. I went away with this particular part of my family over easter. We have this small holiday house and I had to share a room with said cousin. We watched a film together on one of the beds and it ended so late that I couldn't be bothered to move back to my bed... I woke up a few hours later and changed position which woke up cousin and then he started kind of tickling me and then tried to touch my breasts and kiss me. I pushed him away because it was wrong but have been thinking about it and it's weird that I let boys who mean a lot less to me do that...
I'm confused...
Yeah, sorry about that, I thought you were your mum

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
On the topic of incest, would it be weird if you had a threesome with some hot twins? I mean, it's as if they touched each other, but still, does it cross the line?

T

trolloutaface

northstate said:

I'm confused...
your cousin did that to you?! that's just wrong.....

Legham

HSC
Was the holiday house in Texas? I hear it's fine and dandy over there!

But seriously, ew!

T

trolloutaface

have u talked to him about it or are u guys just ignoring eachother?

lengy

HSC
Yeah, AJ knows all about screwing his cousins, ask him.

northstate

HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
your cousin did that to you?! that's just wrong.....
Yeah i was pretty shocked I mean if there is any relationship you could think to be completely platonic I would say between family...

trolloutaface said:
have u talked to him about it or are u guys just ignoring eachother?
I just said 'this is wrong you're my cousin' at the time then we haven't talked about it, but we are normal - not ignoring each other or anything

brogan77 said:
Was it your first cousin?
yes... :/

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jumb said:
On the topic of incest, would it be weird if you had a threesome with some hot twins? I mean, it's as if they touched each other, but still, does it cross the line?
maybe wierd for them, for me it would just be a pile of awesome.

Platonic relationships exist all the time, but i guess you can never be super sure sure that its only ever going to be plutonic. Friends sometimes sleep with each other, if you live in tasmania is basically assured you will mess around with a blood relative, but just because you cant be assured it will always be platonic doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

where abouts overseas by the way? in other countries, cousin-cousin relationships arent seen as taboo...maybe he got the wrong impression because you were sleeping in his bed? or maybe he had a moment of weakness.

northstate

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
maybe wierd for them, for me it would just be a pile of awesome.

Platonic relationships exist all the time, but i guess you can never be super sure sure that its only ever going to be plutonic. Friends sometimes sleep with each other, if you live in tasmania is basically assured you will mess around with a blood relative, but just because you cant be assured it will always be platonic doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

where abouts overseas by the way? in other countries, cousin-cousin relationships arent seen as taboo...maybe he got the wrong impression because you were sleeping in his bed? or maybe he had a moment of weakness.
I'm in Denmark... I'm pretty sure it would be at as taboo as in Aus...

A moment of weakness?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah, like he was just totally asleep, gets woken up all disoriented, some girl next to him, when i wake up i have like a minute where i cant remember anything, and if some girl was in my bed[especially if its dark] i would just assume it some girl i had picked up the night before, spoon her and fall back asleep.

Maybe he realised who you were, but thought because you were like half asleep, he could cop a feel without you noticing, guys like boobies whoever is attached to them.

Evilo

HSC
Serius said:
yeah, like he was just totally asleep, gets woken up all disoriented, some girl next to him, when i wake up i have like a minute where i cant remember anything, and if some girl was in my bed[especially if its dark] i would just assume it some girl i had picked up the night before, spoon her and fall back asleep.

Maybe he realised who you were, but thought because you were like half asleep, he could cop a feel without you noticing, guys like boobies whoever is attached to them.
Lets hope that was the case :s not cool either way

Legham

HSC
Serius said:
Yeah, that definetely coulda happened.. And if ya's haven't talked about it since he might not remember it at all.. or he might think it was a dream..
Like the night before last, one of my sisters friends was sleeping in my bed for some reason and she asked me to share the blanket in the middle of the night, and apparently i freaked out and threw the whole blanket at her then went and slept on my top bunk :p and i only found this out a couple of hours ago, so i'd completely forgot about it.. That'll learn her for wanting some of my blanket :rofl:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
woah how old is she? was she hot? i would have just cuddled up and dreamt the dream of kings.

Legham

HSC
I dunno and i dunno :p My sisters 20, so around that age i guess.. Lmao, that could of been slightly awkward, seeing as my ex was sleeping on the sofa bed right next to my bed :p haha. perhaps if i wasn't so intoxicated..

northstate

HSC
N/A
I feel awful about it and I want to talk to my friends here about it but it's just wrong and they will react the same way y'all have...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
calm down, relax its not like he actually did anything. If you feel so aweful try and look at it objectively and realise it was probably just a mistake of some sort, even if it wasnt its not like its a big deal.

Legham

HSC
northstate said:
I feel awful about it and I want to talk to my friends here about it but it's just wrong and they will react the same way y'all have...
Actually sounds texan :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)