Play God in a Game! (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Play God in a Game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live through a species' evolution and influence the way it lives its life by sculpting its body and its surroundings. From single-cell all the way through to a huge civilisation of animals, could this be the best game ever?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03330420559198

Warning its a 30 minute video, so 56 k people sorry not for you. but jusr remember the name "spore"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Omg I heard about the developers envisaging the Spore concept a year or so back. It is so wonderful to know that this has become something.

dilroy

HSC
Yeah I've seen this before, looks epic in size proportion... but the fun factor looks... meh

In a way there kinda seems like there is no purpose

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It reminds me of The Sims... but on a much larger scale. We control everything now.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
dilroy said:
Yeah I've seen this before, looks epic in size proportion... but the fun factor looks... meh

In a way there kinda seems like there is no purpose
The purpose is that u make your own purpose. I mean, u can conquer an entire galaxy by having the most advanced species. It seems awesome to me! But i think my computer will suffer immensely if this game is going to be as huge as it looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)