• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

please block me (1 Viewer)

HSC
Dear moderators

Your Bored Of Studies Forum is quickly becoming a hazard to the success of my Major Work, Trials, HSC and UAI. Since i have limited self-control, i request to be blocked from the 'General' part of this forum, if possible, or the entire forum itself (not the site) until the 4th of November 2004 after 5 p.m.

Thank you for your time.
Rei

MoNNiE

HSC
you'll probably end up making another account -_-''
just don't go on the computer fullstop
sometimes i subconciously type in boredofstudies.org/community without the intention of even going into it!!

^___^
HSC
one person asked for that requirment a while back

just PM the admin or Minai and tell them ur situation

HSC
MoNNiE said:
you'll probably end up making another account -_-''
just don't go on the computer fullstop
sometimes i subconciously type in boredofstudies.org/community without the intention of even going into it!!
i need my computer...
*sigh*

but this forum is killing off my hsc faster than my blog...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit, you can be banned [from the entire forum] for a set period of time, however you do realise you won't have access to this account. And so if you were to post/reply you'd have to create a new account.

Please confirm whether you want your current account to be banned until November. Cheers.

HSC
flyin' said:
whiterabbit, you can be banned [from the entire forum] for a set period of time, however you do realise you won't have access to this account. And so if you were to post/reply you'd have to create a new account.

Please confirm whether you want your current account to be banned until November. Cheers.
Yes please.

Ban me before i fail my HSC.
Unblock me after i fail my HSC.

Thanks a lot guys.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
why dont you set your browser to block the site?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
For longer periods of time, I can only temp block you in months. And the nearest option was this one: 9th November 2004, 07:00 AM. Your account should be operational after that time.

Winston

HSC
Was her ip static? should of banned her ip from the forums, otherwise she might make a new account.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
You'd prolly end up banning her home IP address, so if went to school/library/any public terminal she would still be able to access BoS/create a new account. So not much point.

Winston

HSC
flyin' said:
You'd prolly end up banning her home IP address, so if went to school/library/any public terminal she would still be able to access BoS/create a new account. So not much point.
Do it for both ;)

gman03

HSC
Don't regret it if suddenly you have a question to ask and no one helps you....

I reckon the hsc countdown like 2 days before the HSC is the worst part....

Esp last year countdown... scarey...

something like 14 hours and 0 minutes till HSC

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hahaha ME TOO! I was in the library and the HSC year had just started for me but the Yr 12 Modern History people were cramming because their exam began in 15 minutes...I was so freaked out :(

Winston

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Hahaha ME TOO! I was in the library and the HSC year had just started for me but the Yr 12 Modern History people were cramming because their exam began in 15 minutes...I was so freaked out :(
Just a word of advice, rule number one, is to never ever go to school early for an exam, chances are you'll have people running around the school asking you what's this and that, and furthermore the nervous mode and environment, will screw you up badly.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
but that also gives you revision time.
like people asking you questions and stuff, and if you are able to answer them then it (perhaps) means you know the stuff.

*shrugs*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmmm, Ill avoid people on the exam day I think. I get nervous enough on my own, but when there are another 50 people milling around feeling the same way...:eek: :eek: Yes, Ill keep to myself :(

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Winston said:
Just a word of advice, rule number one, is to never ever go to school early for an exam, chances are you'll have people running around the school asking you what's this and that, and furthermore the nervous mode and environment, will screw you up badly.
lol, I am usually one of the persons either trying to demonstrate their knowledge or trying to sap it from others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)