PLEASE FILL OUT MY PIP SURVEY!!! i need more people (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4unitfreak

HSC
1.age:

2. sex:
Female.

3. heritage:
Estonian and Scottish, born in Australia.

4. do you think you have been taught good manners?
Yes.

5. From whom or where did you get taught them?
Parents enforced it from a young age.

6. Do you think having good manners is an important aspect in your day to day life?
Definitely.

7. Do you speak to your parents the same as you would your friends?
Mostly, but there's more slang with my friends.

8. Do you treat people who you have daily interactions with manners and courtesy/? Eg shop assistants, bus drivers etc.
Always.

9.Do you treat people with higher authority and power with more manners and courtesy? Eg teachers, police officers, doctors etc
Nope, same as everyone else.

10. If so why?
-

11. Are table manners enforced within your home?
Yes.

12. Is general politeness enforced eg thankyous and pleases?
Yes.

13. Do you have a responsibility to help around the house and do your parents put that emphasis on your upbringing?
Yes.

14. If for example you were on a bus and there was an elderly person or pregnant lady standing would you give up your seat for them?
Yes.

15. Do you think in that situation the elderly person or pregnant lady would expect you too?
Not really - people look suprised when I do.

16. do you think manners are increasing or decreasing in todays society?
Decreasing.

HSC
1.age: 20

2. sex: female

3. heritage: australian

4. do you think you have been taught good manners? yes

5. From whom or where did you get taught them? my parents and gradparents when i was younger

6. Do you think having good manners is an important aspect in your day to day life? to a degree

7. Do you speak to your parents the same as you would your friends? yes

8. Do you treat people who you have daily interactions with manners and courtesy/? Eg shop assistants, bus drivers etc. yeah because i know how annoying it is when people are rude to you at your job

9.Do you treat people with higher authority and power with more manners and courtesy? Eg teachers, police officers, doctors etc yes

10. If so why? because i give people respect, and thats what i was taught

11. Are table manners enforced within your home? used to when we were younger

12. Is general politeness enforced eg thankyous and pleases? yes

13. Do you have a responsibility to help around the house and do your parents put that emphasis on your upbringing? yes

14. If for example you were on a bus and there was an elderly person or pregnant lady standing would you give up your seat for them? definatly. my parents always drummed that into me

15. Do you think in that situation the elderly person or pregnant lady would expect you too? i dont think they expect it. i think they hope for it

16. do you think manners are increasing or decreasing in todays society? decreasing

punhanii

HSC
1.age 16
2. sex female
3. heritage: vietnamese
4. do you think you have been taught good manners? yes

5. From whom or where did you get taught them? parents and older brothers

6. Do you think having good manners is an important aspect in your day to day life? yes

7. Do you speak to your parents the same as you would your friends? no

8. Do you treat people who you have daily interactions with manners and courtesy/? Eg shop assistants, bus drivers etc. Yes

9.Do you treat people with higher authority and power with more manners and courtesy? Eg teachers, police officers, doctors etc Yes

10. If so why? Because i feel the need to live up a good reputation amongst them.

11. Are table manners enforced within your home? no

12. Is general politeness enforced eg thankyous and pleases? yes

13. Do you have a responsibility to help around the house and do your parents put that emphasis on your upbringing? no

14. If for example you were on a bus and there was an elderly person or pregnant lady standing would you give up your seat for them? yes

15. Do you think in that situation the elderly person or pregnant lady would expect you too? yes

16. do you think manners are increasing or decreasing in todays society? decreasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)