PLEASE HELP! How to write a personal reflection for a PIP. (1 Viewer)

Matin

HSC
I know it seems ridiculous, but I don't know how I'm supposed to firstly write a personal reflection for my PIP, let alone incorporate it into my non-existent PIP.

Can anyone please help me with how to write this methodology?

My topic is about how iPhones impact Australian teenagers positively and negatively.

HSC
I had the same problem with my PIP, a personal reflection is when you "Reflect upon, explore and evaluate your own experiences.This can be an important qualitative method that asks you to evaluate your own memories, values, experiences, understandings and opinions on an issue".
So for your topic "How iPhones impact Australian teenagers positively and negatively" you talk about your own personal experiences, its a personal reflection. You could start with writing about whether your iPhone impacts your positively or negatively, how it impacts your peers and in what ways. You could do socially with people communicating face to face less and tie that in with socialization, education-wise you could cover students being distracted and physically teenagers developing unhealthy habits w/ iPhones impacting sleep/physical activity? Those are just some ideas.

Matin

HSC
I had the same problem with my PIP, a personal reflection is when you "Reflect upon, explore and evaluate your own experiences.This can be an important qualitative method that asks you to evaluate your own memories, values, experiences, understandings and opinions on an issue".
So for your topic "How iPhones impact Australian teenagers positively and negatively" you talk about your own personal experiences, its a personal reflection. You could start with writing about whether your iPhone impacts your positively or negatively, how it impacts your peers and in what ways. You could do socially with people communicating face to face less and tie that in with socialization, education-wise you could cover students being distracted and physically teenagers developing unhealthy habits w/ iPhones impacting sleep/physical activity? Those are just some ideas.
You are an absolute legend. I don't think you understand how much I've been struggling with my entire PIP! So thank you so, soooo much for your help.

Also, do you know if it should go in my "background" or "micro world" chapter? I'm literally just starting my PIP today :|

Ancient

HSC
Hey! I'm also doing personal reflection for mines and my topic is "Colorism in popular media: South Asians vs Non-South Asians", any ideas?

Want90Atar

HSC
Hey! I'm also doing personal reflection for mines and my topic is "Colorism in popular media: South Asians vs Non-South Asians", any ideas?
He was last seen on this site in 2016, sorry cuz but I don’t think he’s going to reply back as he moved on from using bos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)