Please help!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSEWR THIS, I WROTE AN ESSAY BUT I NEED SOME SORT OF EXAMPLE:spzz::spzz::spzz:

" HOW EFFECTIVE HAVE INTERNATIONSL CONFERENCES AND INTERNATIONAL INTRUMENTS BEEN PROTECTING THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT":rofl:

ANY HELP WILL BE GRAET THANNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:wave:

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSEWR THIS, I WROTE AN ESSAY BUT I NEED SOME SORT OF EXAMPLE:spzz::spzz::spzz:

" HOW EFFECTIVE HAVE INTERNATIONSL CONFERENCES AND INTERNATIONAL INTRUMENTS BEEN PROTECTING THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT":rofl:

ANY HELP WILL BE GRAET THANNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:wave:
help! anyone

TheStallion

HSC
Your english and grammar is so shit that you even worded the topic badly. Try to tell us more, like what subject it's for, and actually word the topic/question properly. Then you'll get a decent response.

astroe

HSC
International conferences and International instruments have been very effective at protecting the Global Environment.

Q.E.D.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Your english and grammar is so shit that you even worded the topic badly. Try to tell us more, like what subject it's for, and actually word the topic/question properly. Then you'll get a decent response.
reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllxxxxxxxxxxx bro take a CHILL PILL. anywaz im, not expecting n answer from u coz ur not in yr 12 yet. i doubt u know da answers. FAR OUT go 2 sleep!

TheStallion

HSC
@zazzy1234 - I wasn't having a go at you in my last post, just giving some friendly advice. How the fuck can you not see that if your spelling and grammar were better, you'd be taken more seriously?

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
@zazzy1234 - I wasn't having a go at you in my last post, just giving some friendly advice. How the fuck can you not see that if your spelling and grammar were better, you'd be taken more seriously?
okey, but u swore so i felt dat u were, sori. N i just wanted da question 2 b answered not talking about ma lifestyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)