Pokemon GO thread (1 Viewer)

ml125

HSC
Sitting on level 23 atm.

Needing to go out of my way now since the pokego life is kinda dying in my area. Still quite a few people playing but not enough to encourage more spawns. There are 5 pokestops which used to ALWAYS be lured from about 3pm to 1am lel now it's gone down to about 2-3/5 pokestops up until about 12am. .-. The gym has become pretty easy to claim, though - and it's usually the same people so kek

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
I finally got a gyarados yesterday and an arcanine but they both have terrible moves :(

Kat92

HSC
Anyone know why there isn't an option to choose which team to join? I have gone to multiple gyms and it only gives me one choice each time :(

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
welp level 30 now. Most people here have probably quit playing by now I think
I am almost at the end of level 31-but can never reach level 32 cause I can't be bothered playing as intensely as I used to-I think the hype has died down a lot so now i play occasionally for pleasure/boredom filler. I wish they can release new pokemons though

integral95

HSC
I am almost at the end of level 31-but can never reach level 32 cause I can't be bothered playing as intensely as I used to-I think the hype has died down a lot so now i play occasionally for pleasure/boredom filler. I wish they can release new pokemons though
It's going to keep dying until Niantic releases the pokemon battle and trading features, which was what the players really wanted to have since the start of the game.

Harrypugh

HSC
N/A
I am also playing Pokemon Go and already Level 27 and it keeps me bored now :( Hope they will release the pokemon battle and trading features fast.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I am also playing Pokemon Go and already Level 27 and it keeps me bored now :( Hope they will release the pokemon battle and trading features fast.
Nowdays, the only way Pokemongo will re spark my interest is if they released a new generation of pokemons to catch.

Harrypugh

HSC
N/A
Nowdays, the only way Pokemongo will re spark my interest is if they released a new generation of pokemons to catch.
Yeah, I will definitely play again this game when they release everything that we want :D

AlejandroReyes

HSC
N/A
Well, I'm still playing this game and waiting for some updates and when it release, that's when I'll think if I quit or continue wasting my precious time on this game.

OrlandoErickson

HSC
N/A
Yeah! The game is great and I am still playing though I am level 43 Now. I love this game!

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
pokemon go is now only being played by children and fucking losers

just like all the other pokemon games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)