Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
u know if in gold/silver/crystal version, get a C, E, L, E, B, and I unown, then go to the shrine in the forest after azalia town, and guess what happens ;)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
u know if in gold/silver/crystal version, get a C, E, L, E, B, and I unown, then go to the shrine in the forest after azalia town, and guess what happens ;)

lol yeah i heard of that cheat, never tried to see if it worked

apparently you get celebi, lol i already have one

i got it from them stupid pokemon tours lol i was in highschool yr 8 or something, and i was still a crazed pokemon freak!!!

hahaha xD

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
actually it doesnt work, and barely any pokemon giveaways here in oz, all in jap and usa, a few months ago they were giving out darkrai at toys r us, AND I FORGOT TO GET IT!!!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
actually it doesnt work, and barely any pokemon giveaways here in oz, all in jap and usa, a few months ago they were giving out darkrai at toys r us, AND I FORGOT TO GET IT!!!

hahah yeah i heard of that

i don't have pearl/diamond but :(

i did have it on a nintendo ds emulator, then i lost my file >___<

and i couldn't be stuffed starting all over again lol

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
LMFAO!

haha ohhh ash were are u XD :p

xDxD

yes im here, lets begin our pokemon breeding session, ill see you at the daycare centre to make it all happen lmao haha xD

wooohooo 400 babies!!! Pokemon babies!!!! :p

as you can already see im going to become the worlds greatest pokemon master, i mean look how smart iam,i never went to school to get a proper education, all i learn is pokemon, thats what encompasses life only pokemon..wtf!!!:jaw:

lol you wanna know what subjects im studying in uni for a bachelor of pokemon?

1.pokemon breeding....lolz
2.catching and flaunting pokemon
3. pokemon economics and finance
4. pokemon science and mathematics lolz

and some day ill be like that gay professor oak lolz hahahah xD

heyy did anyone notice this, professor oak, elm and birch are all names originally derived from trees hahahaha wata bunch of fags lol xD

"I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...to catch them is my real test, to fuck them is my cause...i will travel across the land raping pokemon far and wide....each pokemon you understand the sex drive thats inside...ohhh Gotta rape em all..POKEMON!!!" :music:

lol!!!
XD LMFAO!!!! :lol:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
heyy did anyone notice this, professor oak, elm and birch are all names originally derived from trees hahahaha wata bunch of fags lol xD
Yeah, i noticed that too.

Oh and my fav pokemon was and has always been PIKACHU!!!!!!!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
hehe, tyranitars are awesome too, but no match for a team of blisseys. Seriously a team of blisseys would be undefeatable. Substitute + Focus punch = no more tyranitar :p

Never was a fan of forretresses...
have you ever seen a blissey get cross-chopped? ;D

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
yes im here, lets begin our pokemon breeding session, ill see you at the daycare centre to make it all happen lmao haha xD

wooohooo 400 babies!!! Pokemon babies!!!! :p

as you can already see im going to become the worlds greatest pokemon master, i mean look how smart iam,i never went to school to get a proper education, all i learn is pokemon, thats what encompasses life only pokemon..wtf!!!:jaw:

lol you wanna know what subjects im studying in uni for a bachelor of pokemon?

1.pokemon breeding....lolz
2.catching and flaunting pokemon
3. pokemon economics and finance
4. pokemon science and mathematics lolz

and some day ill be like that gay professor oak lolz hahahah xD

"I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...to catch them is my real test, to fuck them is my cause...i will travel across the land raping pokemon far and wide....each pokemon you understand the sex drive thats inside...ohhh Gotta rape em all..POKEMON!!!" :music:

lol!!!
XD LMFAO!!!! :lol:
lmao i love how they say it in the song poke E mon and they say it in syllables XD sooo kewl lol :guitar:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
My brother once caught a SILVER crabby in Pokemon Silver.

you know how the red gyrados (dragon dude) has the star thing and its shiny, it was like that. Pretty cool.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Is it even possible to catch mespirit in the cave, in the first encounter, short of using the masterball?

Or do you have to wait to encounter it when it's roaming? Is it worth saving the masterball?

I had it asleep, with next to no health, and used dozens of ultraballs, it doesn't seem possible, I caught uxie with the first ball, without even using any status altering moves.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Is it even possible to catch mespirit in the cave, in the first encounter, short of using the masterball?

Or do you have to wait to encounter it when it's roaming? Is it worth saving the masterball?

I had it asleep, with next to no health, and used dozens of ultraballs, it doesn't seem possible, I caught uxie with the first ball, without even using any status altering moves.
Is this the new pokemon game ?

My knowledge is limited to gold/silver/crystal :( and before

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I meant azelf, not mespirit.

Although I can't figure out how you use the marking map to find mespirit.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I meant azelf, not mespirit.

Although I can't figure out how you use the marking map to find mespirit.
Oh i remember catching them. They're all somewhere in a cave.

And yeah you can catch them without a masterball but it takes forever - i killed it so many times then had to restart all the time aha.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I've got him with next to no health, asleep and he just won't go down.

I'm training a weavile with false swipe just to get him, it had better work.

uxie was really easy to catch.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
weavile and false swipe is pretty good strategy, that should make it easy, get it down to 1HP, sleep it, then chuck balls at it. I cant remember what i did, but i didnt do that, i just kinda caught it lol.

In terms of ur marking map, mark all the places it goes, its always 6 or 7 certain places.
What normally (most of the time) happens is that u see its in some place between 2 towns, so u fly there, but by the time u fly there and check ur dex, its warped to the next location. In that case fly one place ahead where it would normally go, you should end up in the spot where mesprit is.

Or u can stay in one known area where it appears, and walk in and out of some building, that resets its position (at least it did for the elemental dogs in g/s/c), mabe they changed it this time..not sure..

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I own these Pokemon games:
Red and blue (original gameboy)
Silver (for gameboy)
Crystal (for gameboy)
Saphhire (for GBA)
Leaf Green (for GBA/DS)
Pearl (for DS)

I have basically finished all the games, except for Saphhire which I have yet to fill the pokedex, and in Pearl im up to victory road (still a long way to go)

My ultimate team is the one I used for Leaf Green, which includes a Starmie, Venosaur, Gengar, Dragonite, Blissey, Fearow...I trained them all up to lv 100, the team totally rocks even without legendarys...Starmie is def my favorite (its moves are: Surf, Psychic, thunderbolt, ice beam) it totally sweeps the competition.
Nice, i had red, silver (but gameboy gone, so so are those games :(), emerald, leaf green (got from an asian friend, dont think its a proper version cuz i cannot trade to pearl, and pearl. Will be downloading platinum when it comes out.

As for the Starmie, good move combination, but there are plenty more better pokemon in terms of special attack.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yes i cant trade via pal park.

And as a special sweeper i guess it is pretty good then, also seeing as it has a varied movepool, although alakazam kicks its ass in terms of special sweeper, but doesnt have a varied movepool.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i'll go sometime and buy a fr/lg then :)

and theres a sneaky way to get an alakazam, but im not sure if its true, havnt tried it.

What u gotta do is put ur kadabra up on wifi for trade, make sure u select something like a lvl 9 torterra, coz no one will have it, u dont want ur kadabra being taken. Once u put it up for trade, take it back, and whats supposed to happen is that its supposed to act as if its being traded back to u, so it should evolve, not sure if it'd work, havnt tried myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)