Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol screw this, im going to live up to my long life dream and become the worlds greatest Pokemon master!!!

"Pikachu go beat up that other Pokemon so i can catch it"

hahaha xD

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

yes its funny isnt it?

would you care to join me on my pokemon journey? Pikachu isn't good enough for me, that way we can always have an excuse to go to the pokemon center, not to heal my stupid pokemon, but for you and i to mingle hahahaha lol.

"lets it get it on!"

"I wanna be the best, there ever was, to fuck all the rest, and thats my cause!!"

lmfao hahaha :D

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
The essence of pokemon.

Train animals to fight each other... how barbaric. :devil:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
The essence of pokemon.

Train animals to fight each other... how barbaric. :devil:
I like it :D

i put my money on pikachu the other day and smashed a mewtwo

took him out with one thunderbolt hahahaha

lmao...

xD

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Was in love with all aspects of pokemon; tv show, gameboy games. Bloody loved it, i probably still do lol.

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
yes its funny isnt it?

would you care to join me on my pokemon journey? Pikachu isn't good enough for me, that way we can always have an excuse to go to the pokemon center, not to heal my stupid pokemon, but for you and i to mingle hahahaha lol.

"lets it get it on!"

"I wanna be the best, there ever was, to fuck all the rest, and thats my cause!!"

lmfao hahaha :D
LMAOOO !!!!!! xD that made my day haha poke-sluts XD

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea i noticed that too when i posted it, doesnt look like pokeman lol.
No idea wat it is.

edit: need some advice pplz, i got pkmn red on my fone, and its called 'red advanced', a hacked version, much harder than the original game. eg. brock has a lv14 onix and a lv 32 vulpix. So i have a blastoise lv41, and my other main dude is a nidoking lv 38, i wanna train up another guy, who should it be? I just reached lavender town, on my way to celadon, i wanna scyther, but thats a while away (celadon badge, then ghosts in pokemon tower, etc..). Who's a good one to catch and train up? Looking for pkmn in terms of their attack/special, preferably not a water type.

opinions plx

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
yea i noticed that too when i posted it, doesnt look like pokeman lol.
No idea wat it is.

edit: need some advice pplz, i got pkmn red on my fone, and its called 'red advanced', a hacked version, much harder than the original game. eg. brock has a lv14 onix and a lv 32 vulpix. So i have a blastoise lv41, and my other main dude is a nidoking lv 38, i wanna train up another guy, who should it be? I just reached lavender town, on my way to celadon, i wanna scyther, but thats a while away (celadon badge, then ghosts in pokemon tower, etc..). Who's a good one to catch and train up? Looking for pkmn in terms of their attack/special, preferably not a water type.

opinions plx
Get a pidgey, pidgeot is very awesome.
I suggest you also get a Nidoqueen.

Also i don't evolve my pokemon, i once had a squirtle level 40 ish, they learn moves faster and it looks cool :eek:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
pidgey's shit and i already gotta nidoking, dont need the female counterpart.

And sure they learn moves quicker, but they dont/do learn certain moves they would/wouldnt normally when their older, ie cyndaquil doesnt learn flamewheel (i think) unless it evolves into a quilava, and torchic learns flamethrower, but if u evolve it into combusken and then blaziken, it doesnt.

Also, squirtle has shite stats compared to a blastoise. lv40 blastoise will beat a lv40 squirtle if they both got the same moves.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
loll i gotta admit, some pokemon were pretty fucked, for example, what the hell was with all those unknowns and they form the alphabet or something, how puzzling yet gay at the same time lol, they always reminded me of cereal lol

and what about that fat ass pokemon, whats his name, snorlax hahah eats like a fat shit

that was some crazy shit hahahah :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)