Pokemons club (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, I'd be President of said Pokemon Club so... I'd be proud of it. People already think I'm weird anyway - so it doesn't really matter.
i'd vote against you and i suggested it first so ner.

Not being mean but your social retardation would be incredibly annoying in real life.

It would bug me to the point where I would go through vigorious make overs to make you like me.

Manipulate you to the max.

And then crush you.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
you cant be president, you're socially inept

pokemon red is getting a workout on my phone lately
does anyone have a phone capable of running a gba emulator or wha
My friend runs it on a Xperia X10 quite smoothly.

HSC
Uni Grad
pokemon red is getting a workout on my phone lately
does anyone have a phone capable of running a gba emulator or wha
Any non-shit phone made in the last 3 years should be capable, my old Nokia 6300 from 2007 could handle it.

Heck, even an iPod nano can play it fine,

Anyway, if you're after a new phone, ALL Android phones and iTouch/iPhones are definitely capable.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
nah gba, not gby/gbc.

gameboy "ADVANCE" is different, needs a bit more grunt.

idk if there are iphone apps for gbc/gba roms, but there definitely is a program to convert roms to java files for regular fones, i have pokemon red/yellow/crystal and tetris plus on my k800i

HSC
Uni Grad
nah gba, not gby/gbc.

gameboy "ADVANCE" is different, needs a bit more grunt.

idk if there are iphone apps for gbc/gba roms, but there definitely is a program to convert roms to java files for regular fones, i have pokemon red/yellow/crystal and tetris plus on my k800i
Ambiguous post IMO, he started off with "pokemon red". Anyway, there is a GBA emulator for iTouch/iPhone called "gbSPhone" available on the Cydia Store and for Android there's one called "Gameboid" available on the Android Market.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
does anyone on here play on pokemon online?

i cbf with the DS games anymore

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'd vote against you and i suggested it first so ner.

Not being mean but your social retardation would be incredibly annoying in real life.

It would bug me to the point where I would go through vigorious make overs to make you like me.

Manipulate you to the max.

And then crush you.
You can't vote against the President who appoints himself as such by being club founder =D

Besides:

30 January 1:28PM server time

I think we ought to have a pokemons club.
28 January 3:57AM server time

True, he was also in Inception... I haven't seen that yet. I'm very picky when it comes to movies since they're 2 hours long and I figure if it's crap - I'm going to regret it.

Because we're going off topic now: Oh yes, next week I'll be introducing yet a new club idea entitled, "Pokemon Lovers Club". I have a plush Pikachu and thus can donate to this club which will be a hub of Pokemon games playing and the showing off of our Pokemon merchandise. Like, I have a poster of the Original 150 Pokemon in my room =P

So 'ner' to you.

And my social retardation only affects my relationships with finding a girlfriend. So for our purposes as club president - it counts for nil. =)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
You can't vote against the President who appoints himself as such by being club founder =D

Besides:

30 January 1:28PM server time

28 January 3:57AM server time

So 'ner' to you.

And my social retardation only affects my relationships with finding a girlfriend. So for our purposes as club president - it counts for nil. =)
yeah but you didnt make the club. Anyway i didnt read your post.

And no you actually are socially retarded. I'm not just talking about relationships.

If anyone wanted to talk about anything other than pokemon, which would inevitably happen, we would be bombared with your shit.

I can also see you asking super long questions about your love life and chances with people.

Omie jay is less socially retarded than you and thats saying something.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
if you write a constitution

then one of the articles MUST be "Gotta catch 'em all. No exceptions".

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah but you didnt make the club. Anyway i didnt read your post.

And no you actually are socially retarded. I'm not just talking about relationships.

If anyone wanted to talk about anything other than pokemon, which would inevitably happen, we would be bombared with your shit.

I can also see you asking super long questions about your love life and chances with people.

Omie jay is less socially retarded than you and thats saying something.
Of course I didn't make the club because you kinda have to be part of Arc to make a club for UNSW - or so I've read.

And you can have that opinion on my social retardation - I'm just telling you it's wrong, but if you want to be like the others who have pre-formed opinions of me - then fine. I won't seek to correct someone who thinks they don't need to be corrected.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
huh i wasnt talking about making a UNSW club i was talking about making a BOS one.

Look maybe if i observed you in real life but from what ive seen on here you are way to anxious and talk and tell way too much.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You used the word 'club' in a thread title in the forum "General University Discussion"... so I suppose this is a case of wrong forum. Yes?

Still, I talk way too much here because there's no one in RL to exactly... tell these things to. This is an outlet.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
WOA becareful what you say on the internets it will be there ~forever~

wrong forum perhaps but i only wanted uni kiddies in the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)