Pokemons club (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
TBH, there's enough hassle even starting up one. You could do it, but it would take a fair amount of effort

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
From what I see, it's just writing up a Constitution and submitting a few forms. I like paperwork and writing long needless documents - whether it be the Constitution, or club meeting documents, or even "Reports from the President", or even the weekly newsletter.

It's like perfect for me =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Though to admit to you, I don't really get this whole Constitution thing considering it's just the same thing for all clubs. I'll probably try and find some UNSW club's constitution and leech off it for ideas...

rx34

HSC
giratina is awesome. gyrados is awesome too. i like big pokemon, no pikachu/(midget pokemon) for me...

rx34

HSC
lol, if this passes, next on the line would be a 'final fantasy' club or mario.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Although how many of you would really go around telling people you were a member of the pokemon club?

HSC
Uni Grad
Although how many of you would really go around telling people you were a member of the pokemon club?
I'd be a proud member of the pokemon club, fuck whatever other n00bs think.

Pokemon is the fucking best.

EDIT: The only shame for me would be being part of a uni club which I believe is extremely lame regardless of whatever it's about.

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, it's probably cos my uni doesn't have clubs (afaik), and therefore I don't really have any idea as to wtf they are and what goes on within them.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i would. i'm pretty open about my gaming but i dont think it ever comes up in convos with girls.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I'd be President of said Pokemon Club so... I'd be proud of it. People already think I'm weird anyway - so it doesn't really matter.

boris

Banned
HSC
you cant be president, you're socially inept

pokemon red is getting a workout on my phone lately
does anyone have a phone capable of running a gba emulator or wha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
We're not talking friendships, we're talking clubs.

lrn2readthethreadtitle

Jonneeh

HSC
you cant be president, you're socially inept

pokemon red is getting a workout on my phone lately
does anyone have a phone capable of running a gba emulator or wha
yeah i do, i play emerald on it xD
made a team of 4 Castforms for each weather pattern + a multipurpose one and 2 mews as hm slaves xD

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah 21 in 2 months =[

it's good but i havnt played much, i finished the 2nd gym but i'm playing platinum again these days and then maybe gonna ev train some teams for the battle tower, i dont like the starters (i didnt like last gen starters either, and the gen before that the only cool one was blaziken), but the axe head dragon looks so cool, so does the 3 headed dragon, and some more new ones i cant remember.

i'll probably get white version becuase zekrom looks cooler than reshiram imo, also i gotta check out the version exclusives.
Nerd nerd nerd nerd
Gimmie some rare candies you buffoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)