• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Police regarding the shooting at maccas (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Who cares? I'm not about to examine his head because I don't have all night.
all night? Shit you must be a trained professional

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tattoodguy said:
petty crime -----

minor assults..espeicaly when u didnt start the fight if you just give someone a couple of punches...cos they deserve it........so what.

domestic voilence. --- cos anyone coudl just snap in hit there gf etc.

petty drug dealing and...........drug possession. if you just sell drugs to ur freinds etc.....................big fucking deal.

break and enter.......when people arnt home.

shop lifting.

stealing a car.

alot of road offences ........espeiclaly when no one was hurt.

alot of white collar crime.

To me all these things are very pettty.
so tattoodguy, this is a hypothetical for you, :rolleyes:

you insult a guy who's being an asshole. he punches you hard in the face a couple of times and you're lying on the ground with a bleeding nose.
you go home and your dad demands you tell him what happened. when you tell him, he gets pissed off because he thought you were being a pussy and beats the crap out of you. your mum tries to help you up and he punches her in the jaw.
you run to your mate who you find dead on the floor from overdose, so you go back home only to realised that the same fucker who hit you before has broken into your house and stole pretty much everything valuable. he stole your car on his way out and you find out a couple of days later that your uncle is in hospital because the guy crashed into him while speeding.

nobody's to blame, right? :rolleyes:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
so tattoodguy, this is a hypothetical for you, :rolleyes:

you insult a guy who's being an asshole. he punches you hard in the face a couple of times and you're lying on the ground with a bleeding nose.
you go home and your dad demands you tell him what happened. when you tell him, he gets pissed off because he thought you were being a pussy and beats the crap out of you. your mum tries to help you up and he punches her in the jaw.
you run to your mate who you find dead on the floor from overdose, so you go back home only to realised that the same fucker who hit you before has broken into your house and stole pretty much everything valuable. he stole your car on his way out and you find out a couple of days later that your uncle is in hospital because the guy crashed into him while speeding.

nobody's to blame, right? :rolleyes:
I think tattooedguy would go and kill the guy

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Korn said:
I think tattooedguy would go and kill the guy
"but like.............i had a good reason to kill him ---------i don't think pppppppl who do that should be put in jail.........that's just bullshit-----"

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
"but like.............i had a good reason to kill him ---------i don't think pppppppl who do that should be put in jail.........that's just bullshit-----"
Ur.......leranig to thik like.........tattooedguyu

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If that actually happened I think he should be allowed to kill him.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
why must i spread rep before giving to anyone again? :confused:
so i have to rep people who don't deserve repping '-_-

transcendent

HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
blah blah .....................blah blah blah............................ rant rant rant rant................... rant.
I think everyone would agree that it wouldn't be a crime for me to smack you over the head with a blunt and rusty axe until you had a concussion and would be stuck in a coma for the rest of your life.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
*sigh*
when i saw his first post in this thread, i thought maybe finally he has posted (despite his ............. and ----------------) something that won't cause people to verbally decapitate him.

he has proven me wrong.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
I think everyone would agree that it wouldn't be a crime for me to smack you over the head with a blunt and rusty axe until you had a concussion and would be stuck in a coma for the rest of your life.
Maybe iamsickoftheHSC might disagree, but are there any other takers????

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
Maybe iamsickoftheHSC might disagree, but are there any other takers????
I disagree with most of what he says so no I don't have a problem with it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I disagree with most of what he says so no I don't have a problem with it.
That decides it noone minds, I think that gives the go ahead for transcendent

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
if i had it my way

we wont have jails, death sentences for every criminal.

i dont care if there might be some innocents, the money we are currently wasting to house these stupid animals could be invested into the police or something.

apparently at some juvenile place, it costs like $500 a day for one prisoner, who is usually a punkass kid who was trying to be cool smoking pott or something.

i dont give a shit what they do, but these fuck ups are taking the taxpayers money, i dont work my ass off, pay my taxes for it to be used on shitheaded criminals, id rather it go to smoething more worthwhile, like more m-16s for firing squads to be used in conjuction with the death penalty for all criminals who otherwise would be gonig to jail.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Cooleroo said:
if i had it my way

i dont care if there might be some innocents, the money we are currently wasting to house these stupid animals could be invested into the police or something.

apparently at some juvenile place, it costs like $500 a day for one prisoner, who is usually a punkass kid who was trying to be cool smoking pott or something.

i dont give a shit what they do, but these fuck ups are taking the taxpayers money, i dont work my ass off, pay my taxes for it to be used on shitheaded criminals, id rather it go to smoething more worthwhile, like more m-16s for firing squads to be used in conjuction with the death penalty for all criminals who otherwise would be gonig to jail.
I agree completely.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
if i had it my way

Totally disagree, sorry but they dont all deserve death

transcendent

HSC
N/A
You'd think the economic rationalists would jump on this opportunity to agree that the death sentence should be introduced cause it'd save them money, as would everyone voting for VSU :rolleyes:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
You'd think the economic rationalists would jump on this opportunity to agree that the death sentence should be introduced cause it'd save them money, as would everyone voting for VSU :rolleyes:
I agree with VSU, but not killing everyone in jail

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
think of it this way chief.

lets say some guy is in jail for 6 months.

it costs $500 a day. (thats just for juvie)

there are around 180 days in 6 months

thats a good $90,000.

90 fucking thousand dollars for the scum of society.

wouldn't u rather that money be used to fund cancer research? or leukemia? or preventing better medical research so that innocent people (not the scum of society), can live?

keep looking at it. $90,000.

think about the scum who are in jail for more then 6 months, think about the non-juvinile offenders that cost more then $500 a day.

im not sure, but i think the average jail time is more then 6 months and costs more then $500.

but that is besides the point, i wouldn't want to spend $1 of my hard earned money on the shit of our society.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)