• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Police regarding the shooting at maccas (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
think of it this way chief.

lets say some guy is in jail for 6 months.

it costs $500 a day. (thats just for juvie)

there are around 180 days in 6 months

thats a good $90,000.

90 fucking thousand dollars for the scum of society.

wouldn't u rather that money be used to fund cancer research? or leukemia? or preventing better medical research so that innocent people (not the scum of society), can live?

keep looking at it. $90,000.

think about the scum who are in jail for more then 6 months, think about the non-juvinile offenders that cost more then $500 a day.

im not sure, but i think the average jail time is more then 6 months and costs more then $500.

but that is besides the point, i wouldn't want to spend $1 of my hard earned money on the shit of our society.
Where did you get your figures from?
Also I think you typoed "preventing" should be "providing better medical research"

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
i got my figures from some newspaper. the figures are real im afraid.

good work pointing out my typo

Comrade nathan

HSC
i think anyone who goes through that wont commit again... i think sodomy should be an integral part in the criminal punishment system
People do get raped in prison and the are more likely to reoffend.

I think if you weren't a moron it would be obvious that someone is going to feel more angry to society after they have been sodomised.

tattoodguy

cooooolerooo......ur a spastic... ur ideas are moronic.

the government wastes alot of money all the time..............so who gives a fuck about a few million on prisoners.

Maybe the governmetn shouldnt be sending everyone to prison? woudltn that solve ur problem...

Why dont u look at who is being sent to prison ----- alot of the people are pettty crims.............if your so concerned about money......why not object to our governments liberal policy on sending all criminals to jail...

if we had a more flexible approach, with alternatives to jail.........i think everyone in society would benefit.

Everyone does soemthing wrong from time to time.......the only reason most ppple arnt criminals is fear....

Its nothing to do with morality...........if we could rob a bank for a million and get away with it................we would alll do it tomoroow.

Given the circumstances mixed with a bit of balls.......any one of us could do something stupid or criminal.

we shoudl be more sympathetci and understanding of criminals and more flexible in how we punish them.

Guys if you are the victim of a crime --- do you think its justice if you then go and commmit a crime of lesss or equel magnitude?

Because alot of pedofiles etc.......and voilent offenders ---- its proven they are the victims of similar crimes ---------- it seeems phchologically it forces ppple to recipricate these types of crimes ----its not there fault really.

If the government and police protected these ppple in the first place -------then they could have turned out normally...........i think the governmetn should take responsibility.

If you have been subject to voilence etc....of course u are going to voilent ---its not ur fault really.

tattoodguy

does anyone know anything about the maccas thing.

i heard something like....the dude who they eye witnessed had a alliby and it wasnt investigated properly....

and then the dude was charged with attempted murder or something?

Isnt that a fucking serious problem if this is the case?

If he didnt have an aliby he would probably end up in jail..........doesnt anyone else think this is serious?

does anyone follow the storys about..........abberton.......the surfer dude etc....seems he is always being arrested..and stufff.......and then he gets offf...

do the police pick on him etc? anyone know anything about this? what charges has he faced etc......???

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
does anyone know anything about the maccas thing.

i heard something like....the dude who they eye witnessed had a alliby and it wasnt investigated properly....

and then the dude was charged with attempted murder or something?

Isnt that a fucking serious problem if this is the case?

If he didnt have an aliby he would probably end up in jail..........doesnt anyone else think this is serious?

does anyone follow the storys about..........abberton.......the surfer dude etc....seems he is always being arrested..and stufff.......and then he gets offf...

do the police pick on him etc? anyone know anything about this? what charges has he faced etc......???
Abberton??? I think I have heard of him ages ago, whats he done

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
tattoodguy said:
cooooolerooo......ur a spastic... ur ideas are moronic.

the government wastes alot of money all the time..............so who gives a fuck about a few million on prisoners.

Maybe the governmetn shouldnt be sending everyone to prison? woudltn that solve ur problem...

Why dont u look at who is being sent to prison ----- alot of the people are pettty crims.............if your so concerned about money......why not object to our governments liberal policy on sending all criminals to jail...

if we had a more flexible approach, with alternatives to jail.........i think everyone in society would benefit.

Everyone does soemthing wrong from time to time.......the only reason most ppple arnt criminals is fear....

Its nothing to do with morality...........if we could rob a bank for a million and get away with it................we would alll do it tomoroow.

Given the circumstances mixed with a bit of balls.......any one of us could do something stupid or criminal.

we shoudl be more sympathetci and understanding of criminals and more flexible in how we punish them.

Guys if you are the victim of a crime --- do you think its justice if you then go and commmit a crime of lesss or equel magnitude?

Because alot of pedofiles etc.......and voilent offenders ---- its proven they are the victims of similar crimes ---------- it seeems phchologically it forces ppple to recipricate these types of crimes ----its not there fault really.

If the government and police protected these ppple in the first place -------then they could have turned out normally...........i think the governmetn should take responsibility.

If you have been subject to voilence etc....of course u are going to voilent ---its not ur fault really.
you are a fucking retard. now listen

why the FUCK should decent australians have to pay millions upon millions of dollars so that shitheads get to live comfortable lives in prison? did you hear about the seige? the fucking criminals got free PIZZAS for fucks sake, does that seem fair to you? maybe your dad is in the join cuz he raped ur mum and thats y u defending crims so much

and no, sendning everyone to prison wont solve the problem fuckhead, my point was that there shouldnt be any prisons, jsut a bullet to the head for anyone dumb enough to do something that bad to be sent to prison in the first place.

sure everyone does something wrong, but does everyone do something so wrong that they go to jail for it? those in jail represent a small minority of the entire population.

you say the goverment should take responsibility, well now they can, instead of shitting millions of dollars to scum like ur dad rotting in prison, we can just kill em, and use the millions of dollars on something else, ie. more police, etc.

and jsut because a paedophile used to get molested himself doesn't give him the right to be a molestor. both should be killed, i dont give a fuck. i'm sorry it happened in the first place, but im not gonna sit around and say "oh, we should feel sorry for that paedophile/murderer because he used to be subject to violence, its not his fault, lets give him money" FUCK THAT, bullet to the head, society moves on.

i know your dad used to beat you up or fuck you or something and you may feel that is an excuse to be violent to people, maybe u should just be violent to urself and commit suicide. society does not have time to waste resources on scum.

i know to many people who grew up in scenes of violence, either getting abused, molested, or fleeing from war, but they have all managed to stand up, and take charge of their lives, no crime or prison involved.

my ideas of killing all criminals are unrealistic i know, but that would be ideal. to much money is being wasted on the filth of our society, that money can be much better utilised somewhere else. simple as that

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
you are a fucking retard. now listen

why the FUCK should decent australians have to pay millions upon millions of dollars so that shitheads get to live comfortable lives in prison? did you hear about the seige? the fucking criminals got free PIZZAS for fucks sake, does that seem fair to you? maybe your dad is in the join cuz he raped ur mum and thats y u defending crims so much

and no, sendning everyone to prison wont solve the problem fuckhead, my point was that there shouldnt be any prisons, jsut a bullet to the head for anyone dumb enough to do something that bad to be sent to prison in the first place.

sure everyone does something wrong, but does everyone do something so wrong that they go to jail for it? those in jail represent a small minority of the entire population.

you say the goverment should take responsibility, well now they can, instead of shitting millions of dollars to scum like ur dad rotting in prison, we can just kill em, and use the millions of dollars on something else, ie. more police, etc.

and jsut because a paedophile used to get molested himself doesn't give him the right to be a molestor. both should be killed, i dont give a fuck. i'm sorry it happened in the first place, but im not gonna sit around and say "oh, we should feel sorry for that paedophile/murderer because he used to be subject to violence, its not his fault, lets give him money" FUCK THAT, bullet to the head, society moves on.

i know your dad used to beat you up or fuck you or something and you may feel that is an excuse to be violent to people, maybe u should just be violent to urself and commit suicide. society does not have time to waste resources on scum.

i know to many people who grew up in scenes of violence, either getting abused, molested, or fleeing from war, but they have all managed to stand up, and take charge of their lives, no crime or prison involved.

my ideas of killing all criminals are unrealistic i know, but that would be ideal. to much money is being wasted on the filth of our society, that money can be much better utilised somewhere else. simple as that
His mates have been in the slammer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)