Police Stabbed by islamic terrorist (2 Viewers)

emilios

HSC
The police got stabbed? I don't know what else you could investigate.

There's sufficient evidence to suggest the teenager was shot after he tried to kill the officers.
He's talking about the legitimacy of the situation. Whether the police were within their rights to shoot at him. I can agree with that point actually, it's always healthy to exercise some skepticism and not give 100% of your trust to the government.

But yeah in this particular case there doesn't seem to be much of a defense of the teenager.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh, and of course there needs to be an investigation into the Police shooting the teenager. Just like there was one in the US recently, with the black teenagers that got shot by Police.

How do we know the Police and authorities are not making bullshit up? We should never believe anyone, with a blind eye.
There's obviously going to be an investigation as there always is any time the police use any force whatsoever.

The point wasn't that there shouldn't be an investigation, but the rather implication that its likely the police were in the wrong because a muslim happened to be killed. When, you know, it's pretty clear he stabbed two police officers and got everything he deserved.

Stygian

HSC
He's talking about the legitimacy of the situation. Whether the police were within their rights to shoot at him. I can agree with that point actually, it's always healthy to exercise some skepticism and not give 100% of your trust to the government.

But yeah in this particular case there doesn't seem to be much of a defense of the teenager.
I would not hesitate to shoot someone if they stabbed me to be honest.

emilios

HSC
I would not hesitate to shoot someone if they stabbed me to be honest.
That's the point. Once you say "oh he stabbed the cops" people will be fine with shooting someone. What if the initially stabbing was all a fabrication?

Anyway I believe it in this particular case but you shouldn't take everything at face value. In many past instances in America there were cops who claimed a civilian attacked them first, and then evidence came out to suggest otherwise.

Stygian

HSC
That's the point. Once you say "oh he stabbed the cops" people will be fine with shooting someone. What if the initially stabbing was all a fabrication?

Anyway I believe it in this particular case but you shouldn't take everything at face value. In many past instances in America there were cops who claimed a civilian attacked them first, and then evidence came out to suggest otherwise.
The cops are in hospital from stab wounds if I recall correctly.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

What the fuck is this training day? Unless two cops stabbed themselves in front of other colleagues and they covered it up after shooting a brown kid, i doubt that's the case. It was an anti-terror raid, kid saw coppers coming decided to go out with a bang, stabbed a cop and got shot.

If you attempt to use deadly force against police, you get shot.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
The flag he is holding up is not an ISIS flag.

On topic, i think the teenager deserved to be shot. As a muslim myself, i seriously hate all these teenagers and stupid people who tarnish the name of Islam, by enforcing violence on innocent people. These people have been fooled and brainwashed by individuals who misinterpret the Quran.

Honestly these people are not representations of the religion of Islam. They are extremists with a futile cause that will hopefully be annihilated by the Western countries which have signed to engage in airstrike attacks.
Fasadabubsibauadul

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Then the next question is, if it is barely a fraction, how do they rise to such power and how come no one stops the problem before this happens? I guess the Government in their respective countries are to blame.
Any influential figure can rise to power and spread his views, look at Stalin. Becomes Lenin's trusted general, slowly starts taking over which ultimately results in the death of millions. The countries in many middle eastern countries are indeed extremely corrupt.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Any influential figure can rise to power and spread his views, look at Stalin. Becomes Lenin's trusted general, slowly starts taking over which ultimately results in the death of millions. The countries in many middle eastern countries are indeed extremely corrupt.
People also forgot a lot of ISIS generals were former Saddam loyalists. Lots of it is sunni/shia violence and regional political issues.

cho6092

HSC
Clarification: A policeman has the right to shoot anyone who is putting the policeman's life at danger. The fact that the teenager stabbed two of them is clear evidence of the danger they were in. That's just the policy of the police force. It doesn't matter whether he was Muslim, terrorist, etc. etc.
And btw, when a policeman shoots, he is meant to kill only. Never to injure or inhibit the movements of the resisting person (i.e. at the heart, not the leg).

(Referring to a few posts back)

Of course, one uncertainty lies in whether the stabs were fabricated, but I really doubt it

Last edited:

cho6092

HSC
no, it's not what religion does. it's what extremism, naivety, and a lack of education does. These young kids need to realise they don't know as much as they think, and they're not as strong as they think. This is an example of what a lack of education, understanding and profound extremism can do to naive, stupid overconfident teenagers.
What this kid did was absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.
Sometimes it's more than that. Unfortunately, many children today are raised with unsettling family backgrounds, no one cares about them, etc. etc., falls into depression, question the meaning of life, and in their pessimism and lack of hope they decide to join a terrorist group. It's not always being naive and overconfident.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Clarification: A policeman has the right to shoot anyone who is putting the policeman's life at danger. The fact that the teenager stabbed two of them is clear evidence of the danger they were in. That's just the policy of the police force. It doesn't matter whether he was Muslim, terrorist, etc. etc.
And btw, when a policeman shoots, he is meant to kill only. Never to injure or inhibit the movements of the resisting person (i.e. at the heart, not the leg).

(Referring to a few posts back)

Of course, one uncertainty lies in whether the stabs were fabricated, but I really doubt it
actually in Australia they shoot to "neutralize the threat" so if a guy is already down and not getting up again you don't pop him in the back of the head. You pretty much shoot to stop someone from continuing an attack.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
actually in Australia they shoot to "neutralize the threat" so if a guy is already down and not getting up again you don't pop him in the back of the head. You pretty much shoot to stop someone from continuing an attack.
If a cop were to be attacked by someone, they wouldn't have the sense to aim at the legs or whatever..... they just fire away just to put the person down

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
If a cop were to be attacked by someone, they wouldn't have the sense to aim at the legs or whatever..... they just fire away just to put the person down
They aim for centre mass because it's the easiest to hit. Even hitting someone at the leg area can still kill them if you hit the femoral artery.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
it's cheaper to shoot to kill because dead people can't sue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)