Police Stabbed by islamic terrorist (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Every time the USA is involved in a war its for a personal benefit or gain. Just think about the war in Israel/Palestine. If they cared that much about Human Rights and United Nations then why didn't they get involved. Also when the UN did not approve America to invade Iraq they did anyway.
This applies to other countries as well. Politics is just money and personal gain

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Would rather have deformed babies than have ISIS people acting like they have deformed brains
might as well drop a few nukes on this world then... sort out both, probably...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Also, the fact that roughly 1 in 4 humans are Muslim
What percentage of Australains are Muslims? A few percent, and yet even we have a large number of the most extreme type of muslims in the world.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/armed-int...y-islamic-school-reports-20140925-10m729.html

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school: reports

Police have swarmed an Islamic school in western Sydney after reports of an intruder threatening staff and students with a knife.
Officers were called to Al-Faisal College in Minto on Thursday afternoon amid reports that an armed man had entered school grounds and was asking if it was a Muslim school.
Police said the man entered the school on Benham Road about 2.10pm, spoke with a female staff member and left a short time later. He was last seen on Kitson Road.
A crime scene was established by police.
Primary school students hid under their desks while those from the high school were gathered in a prayer hall as the school went into lockdown, one mother said.
The mother, who did not wish to be named, said she was greeted by a swarm of police when arriving to pick up her children.
"I am still pretty much in shock," the mother said.
"I am keeping my younger two [children] home tomorrow, one doesn't want to go back there."
Mariam Veiszadah, spokesperson for Islamophobia Register Australia, said she had spoken to two parents from the school and a community leader who was in contact with the head of the school.
They had reported a man running onto school grounds, asking if it was a "Muslim school" and then pulling out a knife and threatening a teacher and students.

Ms Veiszadah said she believed the man didn't manage to get inside the classroom because the doors were locked, but he later fled into an office and threatened female staff.
Ms Veiszadah said: "We are very shocked and saddened to hear about this incident. Distressed parents of affected students arrived at the school earlier today and found it surrounded by police officers and the SWAT team."
The man has been described as being of Pacific Islander appearance, 20 to 25 years of age, and of an obese build. He was wearing brown khaki pants and a green shirt at the time of the incident.
Also on Thursday, a member of the Australian Defence Force told police he was assaulted and threatened outside his home in Sydney's north-west.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/armed-int...ol-reports-20140925-10m729.html#ixzz3EKa5Zi7y[/I]
Human being are such marvellous and impulsive creatures aren't they...

everyone is going full tard... :(

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
so many factual flaws with that chart... For one, I really wouldn't call the United States and Saudi's friends... That's probably the most complicated one out of the lot... :lol:

However, the enemy of my enemies is my friend, I guess...

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
What percentage of Australains are Muslims? A few percent, and yet even we have a large number of the most extreme type of muslims in the world.
I was speaking in regards of the whole world. The majority are concentrated in areas which lack education. Those people immigrate to western countries such as Australia and due to that, they fail to reaffirm their views. Again, you fail to provide a source and as a Muslim who's lived here since I was born, obviously going to Aussie mosques regularly, I have only seen ONE Muslim who has adopted extremist views. Everyone else I know oppose ISIS, terrorism, war or anything as such. It's really hard for me to comprehend the situation because my parents and their friends are immigrants and I haven't seen ANY extremist views from them so there's no way for me to relate.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
so many factual flaws with that chart... For one, I really wouldn't call the United States and Saudi's friends... That's probably the most complicated one out of the lot... :lol:

However, the enemy of my enemies is my friend, I guess...
No they're pretty much friends. US is selling them A LOT of weaponary, same goes for Jordan and Egypt. They usually don't sell their good shit to countries they don't consider "friends"

Desert storm was based entirely out of Saudi Arabia.

That's a pretty good relationship if you ask me.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
That intimacy, they probably get it on behind closed doors too.
how the conversation would go down:

Adbulah: it's against my religion
Bush: shhhh; let it happen
Adbulah: aren't you married?
Bush: I've been gay for years

inb4CIAdronesattackme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)