Police Stabbed by islamic terrorist (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
The US has kept the Saudi's at arms length for quite some time now; due to well founded allegations that they have been funding terrorist activities in ME and the world for quite some time... They may give the appearance of being friendly, however, I'm sure both parties make sure to look over their shoulders if they are ever in the same room...

Friendship is only a word in diplomacy m8...
What a government does and what their people think are completely different things. Saudi government have their own internal issues to deal with. I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of people in the USA who would want to glass mecca, doesn't mean the US government are aligned with those stances.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
muslim civillians carry out terrorist attacks

therefore we should be more wary of muslim civilians

not 'putting the blame' on ordinary muslims because the point is we don't know who the ordinary muslims are until its too late
They're not ordinary civilians. They are enemy combatants that actively take part in committing attacks. Should we stop every white dude walking up to a school or cinema because we'd think they'd shoot it up? Should we stop every white dude from going to bars because statistically they're more likely to cause a bar fight or king hit someone?

We should start placing all muslims into camps until this whole global jihad thing is over right? Worked out soooooo well during WW2 against the nips.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Jews hate white goyim and anything that subverts their countries' politics, culture etc. is sen as beneficial
Yes the jews are totally into world domination, you should have a final solution.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
I heard, that in the outer suburbs, the ISIS affiliated Australian members are knocking doors for donations and taking a quick glimpse for crosses etc, which can show that you are not Muslim and they are noting it down in a diary. Happened to some people I know in the outer suburbs- not in the centralised areas. I am actually serious. Who knows what they are gonna do to those people.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
We should start placing all muslims into camps until this whole global jihad thing is over right? Worked out soooooo well during WW2 against the nips.
I said muslims being stopped at airports more often is alright. Doesn't mean i support camps.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I also don't know why faggots like you focus so much on japanese internment camps

does the fact that they're non-white mean that its somehow worse?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
they don't intend to

as long as it hurts traditional white society its good in their books
What the fuck is wrong with you, grand jewish conspiracy to destroy "white" people my ass. Jews are fucking white. How the fuck are jews "hurting" white society, give an example.

Australia interned germans for just being germans in ww1 as well. I was just pointing out about jap internment because its more well known.

TSA mouthbreathers in the US aren't exactly at the forefront at stopping terrorism. BILLIONS of dollars spent and they did not even stop 1 terrorist attack.

I had friends who were deployed in Iraq and had to remove their nail clippers coming home from Iraq. Despite the fact they had bayonets and M4's on their persons. Way to go TSA mouthbreathers.

http://www.tsagoons.com/

Terrorism won against us when we put more airport security that hasn't really stopped anything.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Jews are fucking white.
Jews do not see themselves as white. White people are goyim.

And if jews are white that means the holocaust wasn't racist :spin:

How the fuck are jews "hurting" white society, give an example.
You should read a book called The Culture of Critic by (jewish author) Kevin MacDonal if you want to understand.

I was just pointing out about jap internment because its more well known.
And why is it more well known? Because muh racism!

Terrorism won against us when we put more airport security that hasn't really stopped anything.
The effectiveness is largely irrelevant given that the original concerns weren't about that but rather were about it being wrong to 'blame ordinary muslims' etc.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
they have middle east birthplaces and their name is mohammed and hussein

half the job of profiling them is done for us

being nice doesn't seem to have helped us in our fight against extremism, maybe we should go with a policy of outright pissing off muslims so they leave here.

Holy shit, what in the world is wrong with you. Racist, selfish and bigoted all in one. You are talking condescendingly towards Muslims as if you are better than them. You are IN NO WAY superior. There are Muslim lawyers, doctors, sportsmen, businessmen, people of every role who have integrated into our society since the 19th century. You are a bloody idiot for suggesting the deportation of 400 000 innocent people.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Oh gee, how about the fact that in the past few months alone there's been multiple terror raids, multiple ISIS flags spotted in sydney suburbs and numerous people flying to the middle east to fight with ISIS.
Oh gee, because
large number of the most extreme type of muslims in the world.
and a population of over 400 000 won't result in Australia being turned into a hellhole would it?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
And if jews are white that means the holocaust wasn't racist :spin:
I guess you really don't know the definition of genocide. Tutsi's and Hutu's are black so I guess the Rwandan Genocide wasn't a genocide in your eyes.

hundredpercent

HSC
We need something in the order of an apology like rudd did to the aborigines. We need an apology from muslim leaders for the crime and hatred they've inflicted on us as indigenous white people of the world's most civilised empathetic opportunity affording countries towards them
Muslims need some sort of apology from western countries/armies (majorly US but includes Australia) for the invasion and destruction of countless innocent lives in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. all in the name of "stabilisation" and "democracy". Muslims are not sabotaging an effort to be stabilised, imo the invasion of these countries and murder of so many innocent people via drone strikes etc. is causing distress and producing anti-US and anti-western agendas and groups. An innocent boy's mother and father is killed and he is left orphaned due to to this supposed "help" from the west, ofcourse he is going to grow up filled with vengeance and with a hatred for the people that destroyed his family. Terrorists are being created, they aren't born that way.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
they're fighting extremist elements, not the countries themselves.

If we really wanted to we could crush the whole country with airstrikes and helicopters and take it over but that's not the aim. Its actually to help the people that live there have a voice and make the entire world safer.

The problem is the civilians dont understand this. Obviously you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette.
How would you feel if China starts putting troops in Australia in the name of "stability" and had drone strikes in your neighborhoods? I highly doubt you'd be like them very much.

Drone strikes and air strikes are great tactically, but they're strategically flawed because it doesn't achieve the goals of winning hearts and minds. If you want a real counterinsurgency campaign to work you NEED to work with the locals and blend in with the populous. You should definitely read the Accidental Guerilla to understand that 9/10 people that were fighting are unnecessary because we do dumb shit that piss off the locals that don't want to be involved in conflict.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)