Political Test (1 Viewer)

seanieg89

HSC
You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 56 percent are more extremist than you.

More or less what I expected, pretty left leaning. I was pretty conflicted about some of the economic/military issues though.

HSC
It's perfect. Went from down towards the all too naive, libertarian left, over a space of two years towards the authoritarian right wing. Right wing economically and culturally.

Although I hate being called a neo-con. If anything I'm an anti-interventionist.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Yay uniqueness!

You are an Ordoliberal. 0 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 59 percent are more extremist than you.

Cosmopolitan (12%)
Secular (46%)
Reactionary (1%)
Capitalistic (36%)
Militaristic (31%)
Anthropocentric (50%)

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
short version:

You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 11 percent are more extremist than you.

Emily Howard

HSC
You are a Liberal. 4 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 32 percent are more extremist than you

dafuk y my secular only on 51%

Makematics

HSC
social democratic cosmopolitan. now im gonna troll it and put it in all the extreme answers and see what happens

Makematics

HSC
lmao troll version: You are a National Liberal Authoritarian. 0 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 0 percent are more extremist than you.

RANK 1

HSC
You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 24 percent are more extremist than you.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
You are a Trotskyist. 3 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 6 percent are more extremist than you.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I'm not even a Trotskyist. The test makes me look more extreme than I am. :(
Don't worry mate, there's a Trotskyist in all of us. Why I remember when I discovered my Trotskyist. I swiftly shot him to death and then went about feeding his entrails to starving North Korean children.

zmccu3

HSC
You are a Neo-Conservative. 2 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 42 percent are more extremist than you.

short version

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)