port macquarie 2006 (2 Viewers)

lupin43

HSC
lisa45 said:
sundowner caravan park became available for booking on friday! woohoo! we got a delux cabin with a spa, $561 for the week pp, includes paintball, a cruise and a bbq/disco. plus the park will have 24hr security so thats pretty cool.

looks like i will be going to ur cabin if u got the delux spa...seeing as there are 15 guys going...we need a women to get us organised lol....my older bro went to the sundowner and said it was pretty good..again bout 12=15 mates n they just got pished most nites...BBQs, women n organised stuff.

so yeah when we finally get of our lazy arses we will organise somthing...hope to see u guys there

lupin43

HSC
lisa45 said:
sundowner caravan park became available for booking on friday! woohoo! we got a delux cabin with a spa, $561 for the week pp, includes paintball, a cruise and a bbq/disco. plus the park will have 24hr security so thats pretty cool.

help me out...have u got a site i can chek out??? please..would be appreciated..thanx

rheannon

HSC
kool i gotta get my group booked but now theyre letting pplz book this should be a shit load easier hope to see u's there

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey me and bout 12 of my mates are goin 2 port for skoolies should be awesome!!! getting drunk and random hook ups!!! its got some mad beaches!!! and some really HOT chiks!!!!

HSC
seriously, why the fuck are you kids so up on port macquarie? listen to the people who have lived there. it is shit. the schoolies nightlife sucks, the police are real cunts about underagers drinking, everyone is bored as hell after a few days especially if it's raining (since there's nothing to do except go to the beach)

you'll believe me after you go.

lupin43

HSC
katietheskatie said:
seriously, why the fuck are you kids so up on port macquarie? listen to the people who have lived there. it is shit. the schoolies nightlife sucks, the police are real cunts about underagers drinking, everyone is bored as hell after a few days especially if it's raining (since there's nothing to do except go to the beach)

you'll believe me after you go.

y dun u lay off us n let us do what we want...maybe we have no other choice?? maybe Port holds a special place in our hearts for what ever reason..maybe alto of things...but cmon just let it go..u dun like it good for u...we will let u know when we get back ffs

rheannon

HSC
yeah like why r u coming on here just to dog about what we wanna do? so whos booking at the sundowner?

lupin43

HSC
rheannon said:
yeah like why r u coming on here just to dog about what we wanna do? so whos booking at the sundowner?

we are booking...well at least i hope some one from my group is booking...shall i take it u r booking??? shame it can only go for one week tho

rheannon

HSC
i know it'd be kool if it were going for longer. yeah im booking but its shitting me that like only 5 of our ppl have sed they r definatly going with us so now i goota w8 for the others to decide on what theyre doin which is taking away our precious plans for a spa room so i may have to go nick some1 elses spa im sorry but u really dont have a choice lol

lupin43

HSC
hahah same thing with us...well if we get a spa room im quite sure u wont have many probs with 12 guys letting u use it lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
We are booking like next week n ive wasted all my money so im up shit creek. But seriously those fags who keep coming on to bag out where they live why dont they come to C'town and see what we have here. Or even Parkes cause im sure we have more then they do.
For sure if i get a spa and u play ur cards right you might get a turn in it for 15minutes.:)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
as if go to port instead of the gold coast...
damn id kill to go to pacific fair right now
damn sydney sucks!!!
haha yeah pacific fair is heaps good cause thats where i got my first skittles sours haha lol *hides*
unless its a choice between broken hill or port, or maybe coffs and port, i suggest u dont go there
i've been there like 5 years ago and its heaps boring, i dont remember doing anything except going to maccas, the highlight of port lol

Last edited:

lupin43

HSC
MuffinMan said:
as if go to port instead of the gold coast...
damn id kill to go to pacific fair right now
damn sydney sucks!!!
haha yeah pacific fair is heaps good cause thats where i got my first skittles sours haha lol *hides*
unless its a choice between broken hill or port, or maybe coffs and port, i suggest u dont go there
i've been there like 5 years ago and its heaps boring, i dont remember doing anything except going to maccas, the highlight of port lol

as if, id rather go to port instead...wow what a great idea...lucky thing ur already going...phew...

look mate sydney rocks but not all of us can go to QLD.....look we are young and as ive been told i dun take advice all to well...so i aint gonna start with u now am i??...so we will go to port..and agaisnt all the advice u port dwellers have stated will have fun...its my schoolies so dun tell me where to go. please.

as figjam said....he lives in campbelltown...ne thing away from there is heaven...

mmmm deluxe spa cabin...with rheannon...(lol)..sounds like fun already

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
Forgot to ask: How are you all getting up there? Driving or what?

i was thinking of being like Ned n riding my bike up...hahaha ned wat a fag...i cant stand him..."time for study men...if u r not ready by the time i come around ur gonna get it"

nah i think we will drive up but Finn aint coming with me or ben...so its up to u figgy hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)