port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

nikturner

HSC
Hey Rannikin!

Hey ran i told you id write in your thread! hehehe

hey everyone im goin to port mac to im goin up with rheannon (actually more like rheannon will be comming with me i daresay ill be the one driving),
its gunna go off i cant wait!

so am i invited to this spa party or wat? ;) lol

and just so everyone is warned me and rheannon have decided that we are goin to live in just bikinis and bathrobes for the whole week,
feel free to join us!

cya's up there

lupin43

HSC
Re: Hey Rannikin!

nikturner said:
Hey ran i told you id write in your thread! hehehe

hey everyone im goin to port mac to im goin up with rheannon (actually more like rheannon will be comming with me i daresay ill be the one driving),
its gunna go off i cant wait!

so am i invited to this spa party or wat? ;) lol

and just so everyone is warned me and rheannon have decided that we are goin to live in just bikinis and bathrobes for the whole week,
feel free to join us!

cya's up there

heheh and who said that port will be boring...lol....well have to c bout that invite tho...hahaha...cya there then aye

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lupin43 said:
as if, id rather go to port instead...wow what a great idea...lucky thing ur already going...phew...

look mate sydney rocks but not all of us can go to QLD.....look we are young and as ive been told i dun take advice all to well...so i aint gonna start with u now am i??...so we will go to port..and agaisnt all the advice u port dwellers have stated will have fun...its my schoolies so dun tell me where to go. please.

as figjam said....he lives in campbelltown...ne thing away from there is heaven...

mmmm deluxe spa cabin...with rheannon...(lol)..sounds like fun already
theres byron bay for a reason
sydneys a hole anyways, ive lived here all my life, as if i wouldnt know if sydney is a hole or not

edit: you might as well go to ballina then, at least theres something half decent there.
edit 2: campbelltown isn't in sydney, it costs a std call to call campbelltown

Last edited:

lupin43

HSC
MuffinMan said:
theres byron bay for a reason
sydneys a hole anyways, ive lived here all my life, as if i wouldnt know if sydney is a hole or not

edit: you might as well go to ballina then, at least theres something half decent there.
edit 2: campbelltown isn't in sydney, it costs a std call to call campbelltown

ive lived in sydney all my life and i beg to differe with ur opinion

edit: i have no idea where Ballina is
edit2: why would u ring campbelltown

MuffinMan

HSC
ballina = far north coast
i wouldnt ring campbelltown, just a point to show campbelltown isnt in syd
go travel more, u'd know decent places like ulladulla

lupin43

HSC
y shoujld I???....ive got sydney....and i dun have to travel to ulladulla to see decent aussie places

MuffinMan

HSC
noone asked u to
its just a better option to port
seriously
unless its darwin or tassie v port, id suggest u dont go

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Hey.. i live in port... its pretty much what someone else said... one nightclub thats okay (but overpriced) and another thats lame and filled with menopausal women and midlife- crisis men.
The better of the two nightclubs used to be better cos it was cheaper ($5 entry and $2 drinks) but now its more expensive because there are new owners (who litterally double those two prices) they tried to make it more elite by making the dress code even more strict, but all they did was put a few more mirrors up and paint the walls... oh and give it a new name (altitude:confused: )
Usually people go to the Macquarie Hotel before they go to any of the nightclubs because theyre quiet until like 1am.. thats what i do, its better than what the name would suggest.
Um, what else.. the beaches are okay and theres about 4 of em. Thats just about all you can do of a day (other than shopping and sleeping)

MuffinMan

HSC
codydhu said:
Hey.. i live in port... its pretty much what someone else said... one nightclub thats okay (but overpriced) and another thats lame and filled with menopausal women and midlife- crisis men.
The better of the two nightclubs used to be better cos it was cheaper ($5 entry and $2 drinks) but now its more expensive because there are new owners (who litterally double those two prices) they tried to make it more elite by making the dress code even more strict, but all they did was put a few more mirrors up and paint the walls... oh and give it a new name (altitude:confused: )
Usually people go to the Macquarie Hotel before they go to any of the nightclubs because theyre quiet until like 1am.. thats what i do, its better than what the name would suggest.
Um, what else.. the beaches are okay and theres about 4 of em. Thats just about all you can do of a day (other than shopping and sleeping)
but u can shop and sleep just about anywhere

lupin43

HSC
well we appreciate ur help..but o well we have booked n all so yeha we are coming...will let u know if we had fun or not

MuffinMan

HSC
i'll have just as much fun as u guys will
i can eat and sleep everyday
and shop too, although westfields hursie is crap, it has shops that sell dvds, thats all it matters

MuffinMan

HSC
haha anyways hope u guys have fun
i'm telling ya tho, ur gonna miss out on ballina
<3 the big prawn lol

lupin43

HSC
yeah thanx...well im sure im missing out but u know there are some matters that mean i cant go up there.one being ive no idea where it is...so yeah o well

MuffinMan

HSC
haha just go up the pacific highway till u see the big prawn
u couldnt miss
lol have fun in port then

-FIGJAM-

HSC
MuffinMan said:
ballina = far north coast
i wouldnt ring campbelltown, just a point to show campbelltown isnt in syd
go travel more, u'd know decent places like ulladulla
Campbelltown=western suburbs of sydney dick head

nikturner

HSC
why dont all u negative ppl just f*ck off we are goin! end of discussion and if u dont like it, WHO CARES!! im glad u arnt coz if this is how u fill ur days by bagging ppl out we dont want u there!

NOW.. back to the spa party discussion :D

how bout if i can beat u doin shots, im allowed in?? ;) lol just ask ran i rock! hahaha unless she has vodka.. nothing is out drinking that woman and her vodka.. lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
MuffinMan said:
yeah ud be closer to wollongong than syd dick
wollongon=2hours drive away u dumb dense fuck wit. U can drive from capmbelltown to sydney in an hour to an hour n a half u dense fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)