port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
vogue said:
hey people you might get another group of around 20 girls hmmmmmmmmmm going to port if we book these two houses ,,, as ive only read the last page there will be drought of boys....... also as i cant b bothered to read alll 6 pages wat dates are you guys going!!!!!!!!!
dont worry there is plenty of me to go around...just check the sundowner website n find out whatever week they are having the schoolies week cause thats when we are going

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
few suspected gays going up

its ok rheannon..we will point em out for ya...just stick with me n figgy and...thats bout it really lol..

nikturner

HSC
i have a feeling i am most definently not goin to want this red person..

dont bother pointing them out its not an issue for rheannon, she kissed our gay friend lol then again i have a feeling thats wat turned him.. lol just joking rannie i love you hahaha.

and ran im not so sure u want a video camera ur disturbed enough when i tell you wat u did are u sure u reall wanna see it?? for example peak hill.. would u really want to see that coz trust me, ididnt want to lol

i cant wait till schoolies its gunna go off!

nikturner

HSC

dont bother pointing them out its not an issue for rheannon, she kissed our gay friend lol then again i have a feeling thats wat turned him.. lol just joking rannie i love you hahaha.

and ran im not so sure u want a video camera ur disturbed enough when i tell you wat u did are u sure u reall wanna see it?? for example peak hill.. would u really want to see that coz trust me, ididnt want to lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
nikturner said:

of corse u will want red...u two will be made for each other

lisa45

HSC
wats the go with organising hook ups b4 u even get there? have a lil respect for ya selves and a lil spontenaiety. sorry i sound like im lecturin but shit. talk about trash talk.

nikturner

HSC
lisa45 said:
wats the go with organising hook ups b4 u even get there? have a lil respect for ya selves and a lil spontenaiety. sorry i sound like im lecturin but shit. talk about trash talk.
who sed we are organising hook ups? we are just being idiots, lighten up!

rheannon

HSC
lupin43 said:
its ok rheannon..we will point em out for ya...just stick with me n figgy and...thats bout it really lol..
lol ok then n thanx much appreciated...nik did u really have 2 bring up peak hill n ill bring a camera if i damn well plz so then i dont need u to tell me lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
rheannon said:
lol ok then n thanx much appreciated...nik did u really have 2 bring up peak hill n ill bring a camera if i damn well plz so then i dont need u to tell me lol
yea leave her alone...if she wants to make a fool of herself on camera she can.

gay0chik0megz

HSC
rheannon said:
chicks r fine but what i really want is more guys. so how many girls and guys r goin in your groups and again i say we neeed lotsa beach parties. i think i might bring a video camera im guna be sooooo drunk i wanna kno what i did lol so if u see someone with 1 smile and look happy :lol: :hammer:
theres like 5 guys goin in my group of 11 plus the 8 other chiks plus theres a heap of guys and girls goin from another school near us

peace

rheannon

HSC
ok who said i was even gunna make a fool outta myself lol i can drink responsibly without doing something stupid

-FIGJAM-

HSC
rheannon said:
ok who said i was even gunna make a fool outta myself lol i can drink responsibly without doing something stupid
well making a home video isnt exactly making a fool of urself in my opinion... unless of corse your not a good actress.

rheannon

HSC
i can act cant nik lol im very good when im trying to get time off work to go shopping in orange lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
rheannon said:
i can act cant nik lol im very good when im trying to get time off work to go shopping in orange lol
u didnt get where i was going with my last post did u?

nikturner

HSC
rheannon said:
that was funny as f*ck! and peak hill was like one of the nicest things theres a whole lot of other more disturbing things u coulda seen lol

her filming it is fine with me some of the things she does drunk are to funny to only see once! ull get what i mean when we are in port.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
nikturner said:
that was funny as f*ck! and peak hill was like one of the nicest things theres a whole lot of other more disturbing things u coulda seen lol

her filming it is fine with me some of the things she does drunk are to funny to only see once! ull get what i mean when we are in port.
also didnt get what i was saying lol

lupin43

HSC
they are women figjam did u expect ne thing more??? JOKING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)