• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

lupin43

HSC
Trev said:
katiehtheskatie im sure gives a toss what he has to say desipte her lack of male gentatlia. you're a fucklwit and tyiou din;t hav a clue what port is like so fuck u un less u hav gay frineds that is good otherwisego get fucked coz u havnt slited to wat we r saying, you know, pp,l acfrowss the hall from u hitting the door with their shoe would be better than going to port for schoolies........)briong many many gay guys to port or else port will b shthouse :D)

FFS mate...wtf was that?????

first off...do u even know wat gender katiethekatie is?? cus it sure dont look like it...

secondly...backing up what figjam said..mate u better learn how to spell or figure out what to say becuase fuck man..i know retards who can dribble better spelling.

and thirdly as we have said time n time again we dont give a fuck what u port dwellers have to say...we are going, like it or not

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Yea thats right Trev, fuck off and dont come back. You only get cut bad here because in the end we dont care about your opinion, so just drop it and stay away

Trev

stix
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Yes...
I got kicked out of Hungry Jacks at Queen St. Mall for spitting on the walls upstairs and when I got back to college I fell off this little ledge I thought was a step and went smack on the concrete :( I still have bruises.

lupin43

HSC
Trev said:
Yes...
I got kicked out of Hungry Jacks at Queen St. Mall for spitting on the walls upstairs and when I got back to college I fell off this little ledge I thought was a step and went smack on the concrete :( I still have bruises.

sure u were...always an excuse for everything aint there

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Trev said:
Of course there are excuses, but in this case it's justification, dick.
there are excuses and justifications yes. but the only excuse u should use is that ur a retart that nobody cares about, fucking homo

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Me thinks thinks that Trev has learned his lesson, took him long enough, fucking dumb prick

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Trev said:
You're the dumb prick, "me thinks thinks" (idiot).
is that the best u can come up with? re say what i called u? u really are a fucking incest retart

lupin43

HSC
look trev mate...grow some fucking balls and admit that ur a wanker...cmon mate do us a favour n fuck off...uve never got ne thing good to say so just dont say ne thing....we dont care what u have to think or what ur opinions are

toss

tara04

HSC
hey lupin i thort u went to gregs...if you do y r u baggin out ctown????

n i thort u were goin on the cruise??

last time i checked there was lyk 30 or sumfin fromg regs goin on cruise....but now u goin port???who is goin with u?

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Ummmm.

How does that saying go?

"u catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

Haha, i thought i would add to the tension.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
codydhu said:
Ummmm.

How does that saying go?

"u catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

Haha, i thought i would add to the tension.
None needed the fag has fucked off

lupin43

HSC
tara04 said:
hey lupin i thort u went to gregs...if you do y r u baggin out ctown????

n i thort u were goin on the cruise??

last time i checked there was lyk 30 or sumfin fromg regs goin on cruise....but now u goin port???who is goin with u?

yes i go to gregs but that doesnt mean ctown isnt a shit hole..two..where did i ever bag out ctown in the first place...three..i neva said i was going to the cruise

-FIGJAM- said:
who are you? you're not benhams gf r u?
nah she aint..shes Shipps ex.

Just Click It

HSC
Grow up and get over the whole gay bashing thing. It isn't right to call someone a gay (even if they are) in a derogatory way. It's like racism... and it's very ignorant. Being gay really doesn't change who you are. If you want to flame Trev for something in your non-school manner, use other colourful adjectives, verbs and nouns, though I don't support this either. Trev is a cool guy. Period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)