Port Macquarie Schoolies (1 Viewer)

HSC
i was gonna start a port thread! Yeah i am staying there from the 20th-27th november at lighthouse beach. Not sure what the place I'm staying is called..

what about you?

Trev

stix
HSC
god help you! i liv in port and seriously, id never want to come here for schoolies even if i didnt live here. nice place to liv but seriously, do u expect parties n stuff here? there r only like 2 or 3 clubs n shit all else for partying!

HSC
Oh I wasn't expectin it to be anythin like surfers, with heaps of clubs and parties and shit, i'm going to a house with about 25 people, and about 10 randoms coming to visit, so we've got enough for partying...

2 or 3 clubs? would u mind telling me the names and where they are? oh and when they're open? cos i've got no idea lol/.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Yeah we are staying at Flynns beach in an apartment and another group from our school are nextdoor. Be there from 27th-4th
We are going to Port cause there is good beaches, relaxed people and some good pubs...plus its not the Gold Coast.
We are just gonna chill and drink and party at our place!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
im not goin on skoolies, just a holiday wid my mates.. just for next weeknd.. leave thursday..

can u port maq ppl please tell me something..

me and my 1 friend r staying at waterview apartments, or lodge, or units whatever...

and our other mates are staying at port aloha. i know these r heaps dodgy places, but can u tell me, how far apart from eachother are they?

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
there's about 12 of us going to port for one week starting on the 25th nov. We're in these holiday apartments called "vacation village"

*looks up the website*

HOLY SHIT IT HAS MINI GOLF!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Argonaut said:
I know Port Aloha is up on the hill near Town Beach, pretty much in the centre of town, but do you know what street the waterview place is at because "waterview" can apply to just about anywhere down along the beaches.
um i not sure..

company_sin

HSC
Hey,

A group of friends and myself are goin to Port.
We're stayin in a house just outside of the main town...

Just wondering what are you guys gonna be doin there as we're most likely gonna be looking for people.

We've basically decided if Port sucks royal ass we'll head a little further north to cresent head as we've hear its mildly funkier (but in such a case we'll end up sleeping on the beach)

company_sin

HSC
what's at foster apart from yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol

btw, does neone thin it's an ok idea for all the port schoolies (i know there's not a million of of us) to try and organise a beach bash or something one night. It'd just be more fun than wandering around aimlessly the whole time...

thaughts???

HSC
i'm going up with about 25 people, and we're beaching it, hitting the piss and having parties ... what else can ya do?oh yeah theres camel rides on the beach in front of us lol

Pharrell

i think thats really funny u guys wanna come here, but anyway i'll give u some advice from a port macquarian.

The Macquarie is the best place in port to go to, no entry fee, ppl are really cool n nice n lots of locals. on thursday nights the have jam sessions, and karaoke on monday or sunday, somthing like that. theres pokies, 2 bars and dancing. with dj n shit

Roxys, (aka poxys) is down the street, make sure u stop off n get urself a Kabab to fully experience the night life of port! $5 entry, lots of locals again, its got pool tables, dance floor, sittin room. mid week live bands play n yeah its probably the better of the niteclubs.

Downunder.... well what can i say about downunder. i guess the best way to depict it is just by looking at the staff that work there, older than most, a little dodgy and not so much of the beautiful ppl. ok, $5 entry, relaxed, an older crowd i guess, n for all u ladies out there, 40+ men who will wanna buy u a drink.... ew

so i recomend The macquarie, its fun, cool with lots of good times n good ppl.

HSC
come visit me at the movies, i'll hook you up with free popcorn. well, that's a lie. but come visit me anyway :D

HSC
got cousins up in port and i visit them heaps...ports got a beautiful beach and its good for jet-skiing...not too much night life....a bit but not much

got cousins up in gold coast...visit them just as much....night life galore woo hooo

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
thanks for the info pharrell, i didn't have much of an idea about the nightlife in port. now i know where to head when i get up there :uhhuh:

Pharrell

smegthehead said:
thanks for the info pharrell, i didn't have much of an idea about the nightlife in port. now i know where to head when i get up there :uhhuh:
not a problem, i use my powers 4 good, not evil. lol
but yeah u should have a good time whether its here or up the creek without a paddle, its all about 1 last hoora with ur mates. :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Argonaut said:
Boys in Blue might not like it, they're really cracking down on parties because we've had a few incidents of gate-crashers lately where things have gotten really nasty. They prefer you to register your party with some website that has been set up by a group of people who don't party.
r they cracking down heaps hard on drugz up there? ummmmmmmmmmmmmm were takin sum weed up there..... leavin tomorow! yay.. jst for the weekend..

is there a waterview apartments or something near port aloha?

cant wait to go fishiiiiiiiiing! hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)