Portfolio Management (1 Viewer)

hero.

HSC
N/A
For those who have done this subject, generally how hard are the mid semester and final exams compared to the tutorial questions?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
if you have henry yip, they're a bit different, but remember to study from his lecture questions and to pay attention in class, he likes to ask questions about discussions in class outside of the lecture material..

he said before that he likes to reward those that come to class

haru

HSC
i recommend to pay attention to his book/lecture notes & do every single Q from the textbook. Last sem's midsem average was really low like low 50s.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh he was a fag....

and yes i got owned in the subject

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
haru said:
i recommend to pay attention to his book/lecture notes & do every single Q from the textbook. Last sem's midsem average was really low like low 50s.
the semester before that's average was really low too, it's more to the way he marks exams and the questions he sets

HSC
wrong_turn said:
yeh he was a fag....

and yes i got owned in the subject
yeh he is a moron lol. i remember once in a lecture they asked him to speak up, and he froze and stared at them for like 2 minutes and yelled at hte STUDENT for speaking! fucking moron i swear. i passed it with a 50 though :D my mate somehow got 76

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha yeh i barely passed the subject as well....i was so GG when i got my mark back...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i gotta PC for the subject.

up yours Yip
=/

HSC
3630 and 2643 where awesome. my tutor (han) for 3630 was a legend, tho the lecturer was a nice guy. and my 2643 tutor was also a champ; i would email him at like 11pm asking questions not expecting a response until the next day but he replied still!! haha

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I ended up with a D but worked the hardest for it out of all my subjects last semester. For some reason I failed both assignment 2 and 3...but my friend who wrote something similar did a lot better and we had the same tutor

Last edited:

hero.

HSC
N/A
Loz_metalhead said:
I ended up with a D but worked the hardest for it out of all my subjects last semester. For some reason I failed both assignment 2 and 3...but my friend who wrote something similar did a lot better and we had the same tutor
Plagerism???

Oh damn, today was the first mid semester exam for fins2624 and GEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I now understand what everyone is talking about. It was pretty weird exam, questions werent that hard but for some reason I took too long to get through them.

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I heard about that, apparently the marking was cocked. there was a massive discussion on the fins2624 webct page everyone having a go at henry and the lack of consistency amongst tutors. i personally think hes a shit lecturer, but others thought he was great ?

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I guess he was shit. I was in a noisy lecture and he would stop every 2 minutes and give people the evil eye. He would then chuck a hissy fit.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL henry yip's hissy fits were so funny!!!!

he was always acting like an overgrown child all the time.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ftr11 said:
Memorise his story about chopsticks and put/call options.
It will be in the exam.
do you mean the toothpick and tea one? LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)