Positive Impacts of John Howard (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
moll. said:
Do what?! You started whatever the hell this is with your ignorant and idiotic claim to economic knowledge.
It was not I that began spouting out neo liberalist claptrap about how tax cuts for the rich help the poor. I simply made a true, accurate observation which you had to try and dilute because ofcourse the economic policies of the Howard government were flawless, they were everything for everyone, the rich were made richer by them, the middle class were made rich, the working class made middle class and the poor were made comfortable. They waved the wand and managed to distribute finite resources in a way that meant everyone had more. Don't accuse me of economic ignorance, you swallowed the chicago school bollocks, not I.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lentern said:
It was not I that began spouting out neo liberalist claptrap about how tax cuts for the rich help the poor. I simply made a true, accurate observation which you had to try and dilute because ofcourse the economic policies of the Howard government were flawless, they were everything for everyone, the rich were made richer by them, the middle class were made rich, the working class made middle class and the poor were made comfortable. They waved the wand and managed to distribute finite resources in a way that meant everyone had more. Don't accuse me of economic ignorance, you swallowed the chicago school bollocks, not I.
Hahahaha retard.
You don't even know what you're talking about.
For starters, tax cuts to the rich would be a conservative policy, not a liberal policy, numb-nuts. And if you were referring to the political party, they're not the "liberalists" but are instead the Liberals, so please spell it right.
Second, i never said anything about tax cuts to the rich helping the poor, i simply stated that you were spouting crap when you were saying it caused inflation. Rudd's cuts caused vastly more inflation that Costello/Howard have, because he targeted a demographic which is far ore likely to spend not save their extra income.
And i will accuse you of economic ignorance, because you are ignorant, dumb arse.

Lentern

HSC
moll. said:
Hahahaha retard.
You don't even know what you're talking about.
For starters, tax cuts to the rich would be a conservative policy, not a liberal policy, numb-nuts. And if you were referring to the political party, they're not the "liberalists" but are instead the Liberals, so please spell it right.
Second, i never said anything about tax cuts to the rich helping the poor, i simply stated that you were spouting crap when you were saying it caused inflation. Rudd's cuts caused vastly more inflation that Costello/Howard have, because he targeted a demographic which is far ore likely to spend not save their extra income.
And i will accuse you of economic ignorance, because you are ignorant, dumb arse.
Liberalist and liberal are both accepted terminology oh wise one, an economic liberalism is consevative, ofcourse you know that being so economically literate and all. As for inflation, inflation in proportion to individual money increase was such that it just blew out any real benefit from them recieved. The benefit goes to the wealth whose tax cut was large enough to easilly ride the subsequent inflation induced by the tax breaks.

As for being a naive dumb arse I might just settle for a good old "takes one to know one" call, it is all you are really worth.

mugamacranbrook

HSC
jesus guys (Lentern and moll.) come on, you'd think this is a site related to education! its positive impacts of johnny winston, not libs vs commies or whatever the fuck ur talking about!

spiny norman

HSC
mugamacranbrook said:
jesus guys (Lentern and moll.) come on, you'd think this is a site related to education! its positive impacts of johnny winston, not libs vs commies or whatever the fuck ur talking about!
Well it had to go off-topic, there's no other way this thread could reach a 10th page.

ASNSWR127

HSC
hahahahahahahahahaha at this opener hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

THERE WERE NO POSITIVE ASPECTS!

oh no there was one

he made us all laugh when Keating destroyed him in parliament :)

ASNSWR127

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Do you really believe that KRudd is significantly better than Howard?
oh I certainly do - that isn't because of partisan politics though, that's because of Howard's track record and his deeply strange way of looking at the world...

However I am no Rudd admirer - let us get this straight! I do not support him because he is from the ALP, indeed I do not support him at all. I do however have the sense to realise that Howard was wrong.

wrong, unjust and illogical.

I am a labor man through and through but Rudd is no labor man...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)