Post-exam reading (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
What books are on your reading list once you finish exams?

--

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I plan on finishing off El-magic (Hazem El Masri Biography) that I started this year but kinda abandoned halfway
and then getting through Dexter by Design and Dexter is Delicious - yeah, I'm a Dexter fan

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
The Case for Faith

Teacher said it was a good book and wanted to see what the fuss was about, I'm by no means religious however.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Finish reading Beowulf and probably read through ancient and business textbooks (srs)

steph xx

HSC
a few jonathan safran foer novels
margaret atwood
david foster wallace's stuff
the road, cormac mccarthy

etc

loaves

HSC
I have a big stack of books - One Hundred Years of Solitude is first.

Need to get back into reading again though - at the moment I never want to look at a book again.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Just finished reading "Teacher Man: A Memoir" - truly beautiful and inspiring. Ironic considering I've just finished school, and the first book I read is concentrated on the life of a teacher. n_n

I might start reading the Temeraire series again by Naomi Novik, I feel like getting wisped away into a dragon fantasy series again. n_n

pwettigurl

HSC
Currently reading the Fallen series by Lauren kate
might re-read vampire academy/house of night again;)

HSC
just finished reading "teacher man: A memoir" - truly beautiful and inspiring. Ironic considering i've just finished school, and the first book i read is concentrated on the life of a teacher. N_n

i might start reading the temeraire series again by naomi novik, i feel like getting wisped away into a dragon fantasy series again. N_n
there is a series of these books?!?! How could i not know!!

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
Currently reading the Handmaid's Tale and planning on finally finishing One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest after that. So many classics I bought over HSC year and never got around to reading...post-exam treat! :)

HSC
going to be finishing strange case of dr jekyll and mr hyde in the next few days

2011_

HSC
- A stack of Jodi Picoult
- The "Tomorrow" series by John Marsden
- A book on the progress of South Africa, 10 years on from the apartheid (can't remember the exact title atm).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)