[POST HERE] if you are going SMSHS '09 (1 Viewer)

vongSTAA

HSC
lmao no it's not.

It's a senior public school but since tons of people apply (due to the mad people and university-like system hence tons of freedom) they can only accept liek 460 people out of 1000+ applicants. It's not selective or anything, but when there's tons of people applying and you've got shit marks and shit comments you probably won't get in lol.

Yeah I'm going, gonna be so mad next year. See ya guys on the December 15th? lol.

studentcheese

HSC
lol I found that it stands for St Mary's Senior High School. I thought you guys were talking about Sydney High or something. Well congratulations for getting in! It must be a good school if so many people applied. Apparently it's ranked 117th. That's okay I guess :D

Last edited:

victoria10

HSC
im going to a senior school which gives you heaps of freedom and i live like down the road from it and maccas is down the road as well :)

it's quite exciting. lol

anyone else going to freshwater senior campus?

Jusskah

HSC
vongSTAA said:
Yeah I'm going, gonna be so mad next year. See ya guys on the December 15th? lol.
Definitely :D My friends and I were talking about this before, is December 15th like... the whole day? I had gotten the idea that we just confirmed subjects and stuff and then... left. But my friends think its like a whole day thing, sorta like orientation.

Because I don't wanna rock up and then find out I actually have to do stuff xD

vongSTAA

HSC
Jusskah said:
Definitely :D My friends and I were talking about this before, is December 15th like... the whole day? I had gotten the idea that we just confirmed subjects and stuff and then... left. But my friends think its like a whole day thing, sorta like orientation.

Because I don't wanna rock up and then find out I actually have to do stuff xD
Nah I'm pretty sure it's not, I think there's liek a midday session and afternoon session and it's in alphabetical order. So I think we're all split into two groups, A-K and then the rest or something lol. Not really sure what the day is about, haven't really read the letter xP.

farahhh

HSC
vongSTAA said:
i am :D
can't wait til next year.. yeah it's going to be mad

Last edited:

Jusskah

HSC
month old bump ahe.

Got our subjects today yaaaayy. The whole thing was pretty short, aside from those massive lines guh. I was full expecting like... to do something, ahah I don't know.

Oh, and did anyone else not have mentor scheduled on their timetable ._.
I only noticed after comparing mine with my friends, long after it finished...

Jassy.B

HSC
victoria10 said:
im going to a senior school which gives you heaps of freedom and i live like down the road from it and maccas is down the road as well :)

it's quite exciting. lol

anyone else going to freshwater senior campus?
st marys is exactly the same... their is a maccas down the road as well

Jassy.B

HSC
hey guys watch out if your doing chem or bio... if you get rosemary your gonna fail... and if you get julie fore english your gonna fail... and if you get chris for drama... she'll make you go emo coz she's a bitch

Jusskah

HSC
I got someone with the initials DR for English Advanced- are they good? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)