Post here: photos of your HSC text books/papers/materials - PILE (1 Viewer)

bb24492

HSC
Hey all. I thought it would be interesting to see 2009 HSC graduates' piles of books/ papers and textbooks. anything and everything.

Post your photo's.

I wonder if the recycling sector gets more recycling at this time of year...think so?

Ill start by posting my pile.

congratulations to those who have finished their exams. Good luck to those who have some remaining in this last week and a half.

:monkey:

Rocksocks

HSC
omg i love it...

im gonna post one up too after tomorow when im done

but i must say you are heaps more neater than me

ive got folders, papers and textbooks everywhere on the bed in my cupboard on the floor... :sun: i cant study if they are packed neatly away they need to be at my side lol.

C-BAS

HSC
Modern History alone is about 2 feet high.

Edit: I put EVERYTHING in a pile, and yeah modern is a bit more than 2 feet lol. About 1/3 of the pile is school property, so that leaves about 2/3 of it to go up in flames. Oh, the pile is about 1.5m high. :rofl: I think there's a bit more lying around the room elsewhere too lol!

View attachment 19751

Last edited:

kanux

HSC
wow your piles are like huge compared to mine
i'm surprised you can manage to stack it that high and that straight with all those folders D:

I chucked a lot of irrelevant crap my teachers gave me, so I think my pile would be half or a quarter the size of yours.

Scinery

HSC
lol okk you guys are weak.

if this thread dies i'll bump it next week when i can be bothered with my EPIC PILE as well as my "STUDY AREA" aka cyclone tracy.

C-BAS

HSC
Modern History alone is about 2 feet high.

Edit: I put EVERYTHING in a pile, and yeah modern is a bit more than 2 feet lol. About 1/3 of the pile is school property, so that leaves about 2/3 of it to go up in flames. Oh, the pile is about 1.5m high. :rofl: I think there's a bit more lying around the room elsewhere too lol!

View attachment 19751
Oops, forgot maths. That's what was missing! Just chuck on another 20cm or so. :rofl:

Remember, the size of your pile is proportional to your penis! lolololololol

imalda

HSC
oh DAMN bb24492!!! lol but my pile would have definitely been bigger but only coz each of my textbooks are about triple the size of each of yours. that's what happens when you do science and you have my maths teacher XDDDDD

i've returned all my textbooks and practice papers so its just my notes now. i shall take a photo when i find my camera XDDD

and to give u an idea of how much crap the teachers gave me, i had 6 maths textbooks (i did 3U and my teacher gave my class the old textbooks they had for both prelim and hsc *headdesk*), 3 bio textbooks, one chem textbook, 3 French textbooks, 3 English texts, 3 folders of Bio trial papers that the school gave me, a folder containing the photocopy of a whole textbook for my option in bio, a folder containing the photocopy of a whole textbook for chem, 3 folders of Chem trial papers the school gave me, 1 reading and responding practice booklet for french, 1 writing practice booklet for french.

add all that to the piles and folders of notes currently under my bed and strewn over my computer desk and writing desk XDDDD

and no i'm NOT going to ask for all that back just to take a photo for this thread =.=

XD

imalda

HSC
oh DAMN bb24492!!! lol but my pile would have definitely been bigger but only coz each of my textbooks are about triple the size of each of yours. that's what happens when you do science and you have my maths teacher XDDDDD

i've returned all my textbooks and practice papers so its just my notes now. i shall take a photo when i find my camera XDDD

and to give u an idea of how much crap the teachers gave me, i had 6 maths textbooks (i did 3U and my teacher gave my class the old textbooks they had for both prelim and hsc *headdesk*), 3 bio textbooks, one chem textbook, 3 French textbooks, 3 English texts, 3 folders of Bio trial papers that the school gave me, a folder containing the photocopy of a whole textbook for my option in bio, a folder containing the photocopy of a whole textbook for chem, 3 folders of Chem trial papers the school gave me, 1 reading and responding practice booklet for french, 1 writing practice booklet for french.

add all that to the piles and folders of notes currently under my bed and strewn over my computer desk and writing desk XDDDD

and no i'm NOT going to ask for all that back just to take a photo for this thread =.=

XD

bb24492

HSC
Its all good. Photo's of your material whether in a stack spread all over your room all sizes big or small, EVEN FILLING THE WHOLE BIN - quite impressive.

I only put mine in a pile to take the photo.

I have those text books for sale though if anyones interested...

:sun:http://community.boredofstudies.org/576/sell/226730/sale-hsc-prelim.html

Everyone should be proud of all their material so FLAUNT IT!! This is where you can show just how much the HSC has put you through :D

This is a celebration!!:chainsaw:

Take care all :music:

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Hey all. I thought it would be interesting to see 2009 HSC graduates' piles of books/ papers and textbooks. anything and everything.

Post your photo's.

I wonder if the recycling sector gets more recycling at this time of year...think so?

congratulations to those who have finished their exams. Good luck to those who have some remaining in this last week and a half.

ahah wow

simplyyme

HSC
ill post mine up tomorrow, you'll see just how messy my shelf is, i couldn't be bothered cleaning it up after trials and just left it LOL

OK here's the pic :x not as much as the others but oh well :)

that's only some of it.. some of my bio stuff is still sitting outside in my living room and under those hundreds of sheets of paper are some textbooks..

Last edited:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

Post your photo's.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell did u stak that bad boy so high =P

i dun have a pile of stuff =[[[ just paper and books scattered all over the floor of my room, i havnt been able to see the floor since the half yearly exams =P

Thecorey0

HSC
Here are my text-books and piles of work/notes. Of all the text-books, I own like one, the majority are owned by the school.

Allisonius

HSC
Most of my text books have already been returned to the school... The books to the side are refference books for my extension histpry major and some related material for english.
Ignore the shoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)