POST- HSC anxiety (1 Viewer)

yoshimanu

Our Deepest Fear...
HSC
I have just experienced it.. the feeling of disappointment and confusion when i find out my UAI in dec.. and its far from what i need..

Anyone else out there feeling this?

Kalashnikov

Me too

Yup, now the waiting game. We can't really do anything now, whats done is done. Try not to worry about it, if you were adequately prepared and did as well as you could in the exams, that's about all you can ask for.

Personally, I'm worried. I prepared adequately I believe, and performed well oerall, but I'm aiming for law or business or medicine, most of those requiring quite high UAI's of course, and a few mistakes could cost me dearly.

But then there are always transfers and postgraduate courses, just remember the UAI isn't everything :)

darkroomgirl

HSC
I'm kinda nervous now about just one subject (Music... I topped the class, but in comparison to everyone else in the state, I really don't know how I did... damn all those people who play the guitar like Satriani!!!). All the others I know that I did my best, and the mark that I get will be the mark I get. I pushed myself beyond my limits and I think that's what's most important. :)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
More like post-HSC sickness. The past month of <5hrs sleep a night has fucked me over.

HSC
i dont know if im nervous about the result or not....
i honestly cant say whether i did good or bad.... like, i know the subjects i did well in, but some exams were so stupid that there will be controversy over marking and that can differ the results completely.
To put it this way... im pretty happy with how ive gone so far but im not sure wot that means in comparison to the rest of the state n thats wot counts.
i dont think ill worry about the results and wait around for them being totally paranoid.....
this will be a great few weeks: parties, formal, schoolies.... i think ill just have to worry about the results wen i get them

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i am sick with worry and anxiety every time some one mentions results.
the worst part is, i cant get too many extra shifts at work, so i am left with doing nothing, which means that i have time to think about results.

argh....why cant schoolies happen AFTER i get my results back, im gonna need the stress relief then

kenjieh

HSC
a good thing to relieve some stress is not reading these forums.

bosby

HSC
kenjieh said:
a good thing to relieve some stress is not reading these forums.
HAHAHA ur so right i hate these forums im finished my HSC and yet i still come here to see what others think haha im dumb

shimmerme

HSC
yes

yes. yes yes yes.

i feel so weird!! like- what do i do now? all of a sudden i can do what i want without feeling guilty.. its so out of my control and i have nothing to do but worry about how i went. and i have no idea how those markers will mark.

damn the hsc. damn it to hell *shakes fist

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I keep feeling guilt and anxiety because I feel that I should be studying...for something or another...

And I keep waking up at like 4am thinking "OMG I'm going to fail, my UAI's going to be shit and I won't even get into UWS, and even if I do I'll fuck it up and FAIL FAIL FAIL"

:(

Santah

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
...more like post-HSC boredom!
Yes, been very bored during the day. I've become like an old granny, having naps in the afternoon (just because I am so bored).

Oh.. and im worried about my UAI as well :p

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Santah said:
Yes, been very bored during the day. I've become like an old granny, having naps in the afternoon (just because I am so bored).

Oh.. and im worried about my UAI as well :p
I've become like an old granny having naps in the afternoon because someone here has FORCED me to become almost completely nocturnal. FORCED!!

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I've become like an old granny having naps in the afternoon because someone here has FORCED me to become almost completely nocturnal. FORCED!!
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

And it's not my fault you leave MSN on appear offline all day stalking me, only to come on at 1am wanting to talk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)