Post Latest statistics --> HERE (1 Viewer)

monkey187

God
HSC
For all the slack and behind students like me i was wondering if we could gather a post of all the latest statistics that ppl are gonna be using in their essays. Like GDP, unemployment, inflation, past trends and so forth

if you have any statistics that arnt posted please post them im sure we will all be greatful

AGB

HSC
i dont think you will find too many people who are willing to post their statistics when they would have spent a long time looking for them. (i certainly am not)

if i were u, i would stop trying to bludge off other people and go and find statistics yourself. they are in textbooks, newspapers and there are plenty of websites that hav good stuff on them

is a roflcopter
HSC
^ lol.....lots of angst in that post

well i dont have any statistics other that the ones from my textbook

i just hope they dont change interest rates
it would kinda ruin my whole expansionary monetary essay :(

eeyore

well for all of you who are too lazy to look them up yourself, try the RBA website and the commonwealth bank and ANZ bank websites because they all have report thingos which have lots of stats.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i fink the dollar went over 70 .. but i fink it drop down a bit again =/

Russkie

i dont think the markers will be looking for how good you can quote statistics, all u gotta have is a broad idea

kt san

it's how well u express ur ideas and analysis
but the statistics....when used correctly
separates a band 5 from a band 6
but lazy ppl should just call up da advice line
my teacher tells me they have the stats in front of them anywayz

Bl@h

yeah advice line is good they got it all just go there and Ue went to 5.8% at one stage!!!

vegeta_316

Yeah news on u/e just in.

I heard on the radio that John Howard anounced the U/E rate at 5.6% I'm not sure but from the top of my head I think it's a record 22 year low.

19,000 full time jobs were created (i'm not sure on the time frame these jobs were created but that's what I recall from what I heard on the radio).

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
The unemployment rate fell to 5.6 percent in October from 5.8 percent in September, the lowest since 1989, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said in its monthly labor market bulletin.

About 19,900 full-time and 49,300 part-time jobs were created in October.

That was from Newsday.com

If neone has the inflation rate and eco growth rate for the past quarter, could they post it up plz?

Cheers:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)