Post Trials What should I be doing?? (1 Viewer)

HSCya1234567

HSC
I'm not sure where to start? Do i jump straight into hsc past papers?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i mean i went to work today for the first time in forever so that was a nice break so yeah thanks for all the advice
what do you do?? (I'm curious because all I've heard from other people in my year is shitty retail, fast food, babysitting or all of the above)

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I always likened the time between trials and exams to this part of Robert frost “
For I have had too much
Of apple-picking: I am overtired
Of the great harvest I myself desired. “

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I always likened the time between trials and exams to this part of Robert frost “
For I have had too much
Of apple-picking: I am overtired
Of the great harvest I myself desired. “
what does this even mean I've had enough of prufrock already

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
what does this even mean I've had enough of prufrock already
Idk
I feel like leading up to trials you give it your all and then after trials it’s like hard to gain the motivation to continue the grind for the exams 🤷‍♀️
I mean I did only get an atar in the mid-low 60’s so like I did give up from the beginning of year 11 lol

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Idk
I feel like leading up to trials you give it your all and then after trials it’s like hard to gain the motivation to continue the grind for the exams 🤷‍♀️
I mean I did only get an atar in the mid-low 60’s so like I did give up from the beginning of year 11 lol
grind don't stop never stop NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER GIVE UP

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Also idk if this will help anyone but like even if you don’t get the atar you want or into the degree you want you can still do lots of stuff get into thing with different pathways ETC and like in years to come no one really cares about atar.
The only person who mentions it in my life is from BOS lol

I have a friend who got a 90+ atar yet has taken over 7 years to do a 3 year marketing degree lols

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah Ellztrap is spitting facts. I didn't get the atar for the course i am ultimately studying (and finishing this semester woo hoo) so there is always a way. The way also isn't always the obvious way. E.g., there in assumption that IB firms are looking for comm/law grads, but I know people who got in with maths, philosophy, compsci, finance etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)