Post-Yearlies..post your thoughts here ! (1 Viewer)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i had physics and adv. english today. farked up my english so badly. physics i aced though :D

adv maths and chem tomorrow, hopefully will go ok in chem :rolleyes:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
umm i think biology was ok? ehehehe yeah./.. i answered as much as i could... but yeah i ddi everything :)
BAHH i forgot how to draw a flower :D

i had a mad bludge today...two day sof no schoooooolll yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... eheh went out while the dumb poeple that do IT had to got o TAFE AHHAHAHAH htye prob havent even finished class yet ! :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
like the 'internal' organs of the flower :p we learn about cells... stoopid australia's flora and fauna...our ecosystem.... how scientists test for certain things ... its sooo fun :) lol... my friends keep saying to me.. "ur smart kim.. i shouldve picked all three science just like you...economics if fkn borin...!" :rolleyes:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
draw a flower wtf? wot do u learn in bio neways? i so detest it... :p
screw you lobster, biology r0x, its easy marks

Giant Lobster

HSC
hehe well bio seems boring anyway. and gross at times, cos u gotta disect eyes n shit. i cant take that.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I'm halfway through my exams. Yesterday i had the worse 3U math paper... It was so hard and i did so much study and still dont think i passed. So glad i drop it for yr12 now.

3U English was good though - had the best questions.

Got a 3 hour ancient history paper 2mmorrow.:rolleyes:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hehe well bio seems boring anyway. and gross at times, cos u gotta disect eyes n shit. i cant take that.
not even..our bloody school is too cheap to buy lamb's brains for us to disect.... pft... they sell them at bloody coles/woolworths in the freezer section.. maybe they might even have a home brand in franklins....the onyl intersting prac we've done if look at pre-prepared slides of plants under the microscope :eek:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by MissSavage29
I'm halfway through my exams. Yesterday i had the worse 3U math paper... It was so hard and i did so much study and still dont think i passed. So glad i drop it for yr12 now.

3U English was good though - had the best questions.

Got a 3 hour ancient history paper 2mmorrow.:rolleyes:
my 3unit english was the best too

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
not even..our bloody school is too cheap to buy lamb's brains for us to disect.... pft... they sell them at bloody coles/woolworths in the freezer section.. maybe they might even have a home brand in franklins....the onyl intersting prac we've done if look at pre-prepared slides of plants under the microscope :eek:
brains!? yarrrrrk... dude that is not cool. the brain is sacred, even if its dead. see thats why bio is fricken evil i swear. :(

hmm i remember in yr 10 we played with chicken wings. we were suppose to disect it and look at it etc, but my friends and i wasted the lesson by making dull wet fleshy thump sounds, the kind u get from a corpse hitting the ground :p ahhh whimsical.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
brains!? yarrrrrk... dude that is not cool. the brain is sacred, even if its dead. see thats why bio is fricken evil i swear. :(

in singapore.. they have these resturants and they have like roudn tables.. in the middle of the round table.. theres like a big hol and in that big hole.. there is a cage... what happnes is.. a monkey is placed in that cage.. the the waiter comes along and cuts the monkey's skull open and the poeple at the table get their sppons out and eats the monsnkey's brain out..spoon by spoon... when all of the brain is gone... they leave.. thats is... and whats horrid is that the monkey is still jumping when the breain has been all cleared.... now thats not biology.. but disgusting...

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
in singapore.. they have these resturants and they have like roudn tables.. in the middle of the round table.. theres like a big hol and in that big hole.. there is a cage... what happnes is.. a monkey is placed in that cage.. the the waiter comes along and cuts the monkey's skull open and the poeple at the table get their sppons out and eats the monsnkey's brain out..spoon by spoon... when all of the brain is gone... they leave.. thats is... and whats horrid is that the monkey is still jumping when the breain has been all cleared.... now thats not biology.. but disgusting...
damn ppl are evil...
thats just wrong on so many levels. i mean, theory of evolution or not, they are creatures nonetheless. im not a vegetarian or anything but farout, at least give em a few kiloamps to ensure death before u eat them. and for the love of god not the brain! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)